• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
Hi,
I'm quite aware that asking questions like this can get me banned on most sites. But I will not amend what I ask for/what I need for fear of this. that would be pointless.

I wish to speak to somebody not on a thread, more like a pm for support on what I need. I wish to know if this is okay or if anybody would like to volunteer and we can talk.

(I literally asked a question like this as the why-do-you-want-to-join in the signup page)

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Unfortunately you'd need to build up rep here before you can message anyone or visa versa i'd be willing to help to the best of my ability but honestly i'm in a simliar spot to you for wanting answers on things

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
you can't mp till you're account get a bit older and/or post more. But i think you wont be banned at least for asking so far and i believe no body will judge you. If you want to know about suicide method there's alrdeady some posted here so dw.

N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
you can't mp till you're account get a bit older and/or post more. But i think you wont be banned at least for asking so far and i believe no body will judge you. If you want to know about suicide method there's alrdeady some posted here so dw.
Thank you.
How long does account aging take? Because if its long I might just run the risk of ban by like asking for @ on private chats like telegram or session.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If you want to unlock PMs and the search feature with few efforts, you can play counting games here.

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Thank you.
How long does account aging take? Because if its long I might just run the risk of ban by like asking for @ on private chats like telegram or session.
about a day and 20 message for me.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Feel free to message me when you are able to PM.