• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide should never need a reason behind it, people should simply be able to die in peace when they want to and it's disgusting and sadistic to be against that. It's literally evil how in countries where assisted suicide is legalised they only allow it for certain people and have long waiting times, it's like they really want to make people suffer, humans are such a repulsive species with how they deny others the option of a painless death even know we are all just going to die anyway.

Suicide is a human right, not something to discriminate, those who believe that euthanisia should only be avaliable to those who meet a certain suffering criteria are sadists. Sorry but nobody consented to this existence and existing is completely pointless and meaningless anyway. One should simply be able to free themselves from this imposition in a peaceful way and it should never be anybody else's place to interfere with that or say otherwise.

To me non-existence will always be preferable to suffering for decades just to inevitably be tormented by old age, for me suicide is rational to escape from the futile abomination that is human existence, my wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is.
I don't see what's supposedly so objectivley beneficial and valuable about existence to justify suicide needing a valid enough reason, no suicide is a personal choice, I see existence as something best avoided no matter what, existence itself is the true problem that causes nothing but harm. For me death is the only peace, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

Last edited:
C

Captainfalconcrou

Apr 21, 2024
Well, your dark pov on society is technically a reason since your statement is subjective.
I completly agree with you about the right to choose our own end though
But anything should be at least discussed with kindness, I prefer people to choose after confronting pov and questioning their reason

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I don't see why consent here should be different to other forms of consent.