• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand pro-life people with their so called "advice" that was unsolicted in the first place and their disgusting insensitive toxic posistivity. Forcing this onto people that never even asked for it is just a way to insult them, it repulses me how pro-lifers love to patronise and insult suicidal people. There's nothing posistive about existence no matter what delusional nonsense they say and never will be. Acting like suicidal people need "help" is insane, sorry but not everyone has this insane worship of suffering, in my case I'd always prefer to not exist, my wish to die is as a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is. No matter what suicidal people should only ever be respected and supported in their personal decisions, pro-lifers need to mind their own business, it really is cult like the way that so many worship life and force this onto others in such an insulting way, but anyway I'm not even surprised, humans certainly are the worst species.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I hate phrases like "Life is beautiful", "You will get better I promise", "time heals all wounds" etc.

I know their intentions are not bad, but they are giving false hope. Some of us just aren't meant to have happy endings in life. Some will be miserable until they die sadly

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
I think the point of this site is to support people no? Sometimes that can be negatively or positively too. Some people can read a message and see that someone is really just looking for some validation and wanting to be heard so I feel its ok to give them a positive spin, and the same goes for negative. When someone is already committed to their plans, sometimes all they want is to not be alone and have someone say goodbye. Sometimes you can interpret a message differently from others who may not have had a similar experience. The extremes on both sides are bad though

A

Anonymous2998691

Aug 14, 2023
There are a lot of suicidal people that need help, there are a lot that don't.
not everyone has this insane worship of suffering
Here's what you fail to understand; not everyone's life is pure suffering. There are a lot of people with great lives, it might be hard to accept but most people just have it better than you, they were born in a better position, with an advantage over you, that's why they enjoy their life. I know it's very comforting to tell yourself everyone else is having a shitty time too, but it's such an obvious cope.

It's like going to a party as an ugly, short, and autistic guy. It's pretty predictable what happens; you aren't going to be getting approached by girls, you aren't going to be making friends, you are going to stand in a corner, and be miserable, maybe halfway through the night some girls will walk over and laugh at you. You then come home, to your lonely apartment, and tell yourself "All parties suck, I don't understand how people can like them when they are miserable".

See the problem?

Reactions: Helvete