• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
What method is most realistic and accessible? I'd like a peaceful method as well, sorry I keep asking the same questions over and over but I'm someone who struggles to feel secure with what I do and asserting that directly to people, I'm worried this character flaw is a bit like a disability that enables me to be taken advantage of but I'm very desperate very beaten down very weakened and looking to die and I'm finding it so hard to figure out the method that feels right and is just something I can go for without hesitating or panicking or struggling with total discomfort, unease, insecurity, I will always be like Peter Pan and I want to escape this man-childesque body and life I've sunken into so please help, thanks

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
That mostly depends on yourself and your circumstances, honestly. What you'd prefer. Does pain matter to you? Would you be fine with a longer preparation time or should it be quick and easy? With some methods (N, SN) you need to consider your finances and ability to travel and where you're from. CTB in a country with easier access to certain methods depends on your money and so on. Disabilities also.
There's a lot that goes into it.

Reactions: iloverachel
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
That mostly depends on yourself and your circumstances, honestly. What you'd prefer. Does pain matter to you? Would you be fine with a longer preparation time or should it be quick and easy? With some methods (N, SN) you need to consider your finances and ability to travel and where you're from. CTB in a country with easier access to certain methods depends on your money and so on.
There's a lot that goes into it.
I'm in the UK, I want to die peacefully but I'm prepared to slightly compromise with pain if it means I die, I have a small amount of cash

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's not much help we can give here bc finding a method is a very personal thing. It depends on your own preferences and in the end on what things you can obtain and what is inaccessible where you live.

Hanging and CO with charcoal (in a room / tent) are pretty much accessible everywhere. Both of them also have a very high success rate if they are prepared well.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
What the poster above me listed are basically the most accessible methods, universally. Since you're in the UK the SN method might cause some trouble, I've read there are welfare checks with the delivery of it. And then of course acquiring it in the first place.
Have you already read the the ressource mega thread? There's a lot in there that might point you in the right direction.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
What the poster above me listed are basically the most accessible methods, universally. Since you're in the UK the SN method might cause some trouble, I've read there are welfare checks with the delivery of it. And then of course acquiring it in the first place.
Have you already read the the ressource mega thread? There's a lot in there that might point you in the right direction.
Yeah, I've read the main things (hanging, night night drowning exit bag) and nothing is really clicking for me, I know I want to die because I'm suffering too much, too much has gone wrong for me to put right but to some extent I am still struggling with some conflicting feelings and that might be impacting my ability to really get into a method, I'm also nervous about methods going wrong and leaving me alive with disabilities, I want to be sure that something will work, when I do this I want to be sure I'm dead without any complications, I don't want to stay trapped in bits and pieces to some extent I feel like that enough already

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Yeah, I've read the main things (hanging, night night drowning exit bag) and nothing is really clicking for me, I know I want to die because I'm suffering too much, too much has gone wrong for me to out right but to some extent I am still struggling with some conflicting feelings and that might be impacting my ability to really get into a method, I'm also nervous about methods going wrong and leaving me alive with disabilities, I want to be sure that something will work, when I do this I want to be sure I'm dead without any complications, I don't want to stay trapped in bits and pieces to some extent I feel like that enough already
I can relate to how you're feeling, especially that you don't want to end up alive and possibly disabled. A certain death.
If you live on your own it would be easier, there are methods where you pass out and will die in a certain amount of time if you're not found. But that also includes hanging, a method which can seem scary :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
All the discussion of several methods could be a bit overwhelming. It might be better for you to list out all the possible methods discussed here and cross out the ones you can't access, can't make it work or you just find it uncomfortable to go through. Once you are left with one or two, gather as much information about it as you can. There is plenty of information here and so many questions asked and discussed about each method, specially in the comment section of the megathreas. Once you are done with that ask questions and doubts you have about that particular method.

This is a better alternative for you to get what you want and not endup with damage than having someone across the world who doesn't know your situation choose a method for you and tell you how to do it. It's also against the rules here.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I can relate to how you're feeling, especially that you don't want to end up alive and possibly disabled. A certain death.
If you live on your own it would be easier, there are methods where you pass out and will die in a certain amount of time if you're not found. But that also includes hanging, a method which can seem scary :/
Thank you. I'm on my own and could kill myself on my own, I just think it's hard for me to go through with hanging, to some extent the surfaces in my home aren't secure enough, only place with a potential beam is in the attic and that is not directly accessible right now. I've made a commitment to be dead by the end of August, I'm working through 30 years of nervous tension anxiety and unresolved issues to some extent and the more I wrestle that out the more focused and secure I feel about this so thank you, I'm in unbearable pain but the more I talk through this the clearer I become, I've moved on from suicide hotlines
All the discussion of several methods could be a bit overwhelming. It might be better for you to list out all the possible methods discussed here and cross out the ones you can't access, can't make it work or you just find it uncomfortable to go through. Once you are left with one or two, gather as much information about it as you can. There is plenty of information here and so many questions asked and discussed about each method, specially in the comment section of the megathreas. Once you are done with that ask questions and doubts you have about that particular method.

This is a better alternative for you to get what you want and not endup with damage than having someone across the world who doesn't know your situation choose a method for you and tell you how to do it. It's also against the rules here.
The ones I'm aware of are jumping hanging SN certain ODs exit bag and drowning, of all of these ODing on chloroquine is probably the most likely and yet at the same time after feeling motivated by it last night I feel insecure about it now so I'm going backwards and forwards over it as I tend to do, insecure about how effective it is and whether it's more likely to cause eye/kidney damage above anything else, my lack of confidence in general is affecting me make a decision but again, thank you for helping me draw it out, the more I draw out the more conclusive I become

Last edited:
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
You're always more than welcome to ask questions in this forum should you be concerned with a certain method or anything else, but chosing a method comes down to you in the end. But there's a lot of ressources and reports here of various ways to CTB, so I really hope you'll find something that works for you. It's a process and might take some time, so don't rush it and consider your options :)

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You're always more than welcome to ask questions in this forum should you be concerned with a certain method or anything else, but chosing a method comes down to you in the end. But there's a lot of ressources and reports here of various ways to CTB, so I really hope you'll find something that works for you. It's a process and might take some time, so don't rush it and consider your options :)
I think part of the problem is I'm someone who likes to just rush into things, to just get on with things as much as I much as I can on my own, I'm quite impatient and I don't really like to sit still and take my time over things unless I really have to, I'm not an impulsive person per say but I'm a completely impatient person and because of that I instinctively don't settle into things, I tend to rush. Me wanting to kill myself is no different, I'm desperate to just get on with it and die but I'm finding there are lots of complications and things to learn and navigate through and I just can't be bothered, I want to die and get on with it, not spend my time negotiating how to die. Perhaps this is my reckoning with rushing, I'm still trying to work out a method as again, things don't feel certain enough and I'm trying to make sense of that alongside my instinct to just rush into something. Thanks again

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult for one to cease existing on their own terms, it's cruel to me how we cannot just choose to just die in peace when we wish to.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Just come back from a course i do regularly that helps me with my emotions/tensions/general mental health that I am aligned with under my CMHT, more constructive than usual but I'm still very much set on taking my own life, all I could think about through the session was suicide. Still trying to see the method to go for, the more I work at it the more it will come to me I think. I think I took the hardest hits through the pandemic, people in public people on social media people in mental health groups just completely annihilated me emotionally in ways I can never resolve, I've been tempted to complain about a staff member over the way he singled me out and I found out he had moved on to a different job, some rats really do get all of the cheese. I hate my life so much, in some ways I accept I didn't make mistakes to the extent I thought I did, I'm wondering whether turning up at someone's work in the way I did and the fallout of being complained about and singled out really ever mattered but I've lost my 20s to people wearing me down and reducing me to nothing and now there is nothing left to go on, I've reached the end of my line and I have been reduced to a nervous embarrassing wreck to be laughed at, I hope my method comes to me soon enough
Had some more thoughts, I'm in phenomenal pain and the more painless the method the better

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm drswn to overdoses. Don't know why, just am. Part of me feels like going somewhere with a bunch of meds cut off from everyone, somewhere secluded maybe get a tent going and just going for it

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd