• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm seriously struggling to CTB,i've tried to look into many methods and before you all link me to the megathreads yes i've read them and yes i've tried to take away as much information as possible which probably isn't much due to the amount of information there and my inability to process said information far from easy for me to do

I guess i need more practical help which is why i've been desperately looking for a partner for support or even just someone who i can talk with head to head to figure stuff out but its not easy…everyday i think about trying to end shit yet i never seem to get closer to my goal and it's terrifying

If i knew i had a reliable method that worked or a day i knew i could go i feel I would be much more relaxed but that day never seems to come..I'm really not sure what to do anymore

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
I guess i need more practical hehelp
I do sympathise with you but you must realise that if you are successful in your ctb attempt then anyone that gave you practical help could be prosecuted in most countries and this is why the Partners Megathread is my choice and I think the best option as their will be no one left for the police and pro lifers to chase.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I do sympathise with you but you must realise that if you are successful in your ctb attempt then anyone that gave you practical help could be prosecuted in most countries and this is why the Partners Megathread is my choice and I think the best option as their will be no one left for the police and pro lifers to chase.
Which is precisely what i've been trying but as you can imagine it's not easy finding people on the same page sorta speak sadly which ends up being the problem

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Which is precisely what i've been trying but as you can imagine it's not easy finding people on the same page sorta speak sadly which ends up being the problem
As with alot of things some times it is just a case of waiting for the right person to come along.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I feel your pain but specific help can often be manslaughter in lots of countries, certainly here in the UK.

What particular issues are you facing? People may be able to give a general steer.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I feel your pain but specific help can often be manslaughter in lots of countries, certainly here in the UK.

What particular issues are you facing? People may be able to give a general steer.
I think I've explained in posts before but basically i was held back by my specific education system being on the spectrum could have way more qualifications and be further than i am academically

I grew up lacking any real experiences or meaningful friendships that caused alot of damage to me mentally on top of having alot of emotional difficulties and congtive issues it just makes it extremely hard to form or mantain any sort of relationships even a friendship i had for 6 years broke down dramatically on top of that i've hurt many people and even myself is suffering

I've never really found stability or happiness within myself or my life and much more i'm missing on or glossing over and i just think now is the time to go and sadly your right because of MS chargers without being able to cover things up it's difficult as you'd always be on the run sorta speak

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel trapped in this existence, it's so dreadful and horrible how one cannot just choose to easily free themselves from this existence in peace, what terrifies me is how trying to die could potentially go wrong and lead to way worse suffering as a result. It's extremely tragic how there isn't the option of legalised assisted suicide with humans doing all they can to make suicide inaccessible instead, I despise how we cannot just choose to peacefully die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.