• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
He teases it. And the CEOs of German companies are already shitting themselves. He will stop the gas export soon. Not sure if he goes down immediately to zero but I expect a huge decrease. Currently we don't get gas due to the fact there is an upkeeping of an important gas pipe. Many are scared and expect the worst. I am also part of them. Though I am more indifferent when I see my country is burning down. I think I won't have a future and most of these developments affect me not this much. Maybe I show too less compassion but I think yeah some people are now also experiencing existential sorrows. This is how I feel on a daily basis probably till I kill myself.

Moreover the whole development still scares me because I will probably will live in poverty. And inflation and the whole development is hurting the vulnerable people in our society the worst. I am so extremely anxious about living in poverty. I might kill myself before I have to experience it.

The whole strategy of my country was kind of stupid. I always was very ambivalent on Russia. I would have made probably similar mistakes. I read many experts arguing for either isolating Russia or increase trade.
The thing is my country wanted to change its energy production a lot. We wanted to quit coal due to climate change and nuclear power due to Fukushima. I have supported both but we should have diversified the countries which sold us the resources. We were too greedy and now we get punished. And I am pretty sure we won't learn from it.

The population often thinks only in short-term consequenes. And the politcians know that. They want their votes and lie for it without any hesitation.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
He teases it. And the CEOs of German companies are already shitting themselves. He will stop the gas export soon. Not sure if he goes down immediately to zero but I expect a huge decrease. Currently we don't get gas due to the fact there is an upkeeping of an important gas pipe. Many are scared and expect the worst. I am also part of them. Though I am more indifferent when I see my country is burning down. I think I won't have a future and most of these developments affect me not this much. Maybe I show too less compassion but I think yeah some people are now also experiencing existential sorrows. This is how I feel on a daily basis probably till I kill myself.

Moreover the whole development still scares me because I will probably will live in poverty. And inflation and the whole development is hurting the vulnerable people in our society the worst. I am so extremely anxious about living in poverty. I might kill myself before I have to experience it.

The whole strategy of my country was kind of stupid. I always was very ambivalent on Russia. I would have made probably similar mistakes. I read many experts arguing for either isolating Russia or increase trade.
The thing is my country wanted to change its energy production a lot. We wanted to quit coal due to climate change and nuclear power due to Fukushima. I have supported both but we should have diversified the countries which sold us the resources. We were too greedy and now we get punished. And I am pretty sure we won't learn from it.

The population often thinks only in short-term consequenes. And the politcians know that. They want their votes and lie for it without any hesitation.

Indeed! The four horsemen of the apocalypse may ride soon... those who live will see...

If you want to be prepared for worse times, stock up on necessities - such as food, water, medications and blankets - now.

Don't be scared, though. Whatever happens, happens :wink:

Last edited: