• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Why is it that when I select no, I don't want push notifications and to never ask me again, I repeatedly get the same message each time I log in? Is it perhaps cause of my VPN I'm using the server doesn't recognize the IP each time? Forgive me, I'm dumb as hell in all things technology related

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Enabling push notifications will enable them for this device only. If you log out of this device, you will need to re-enable push notifications.
Do you use the logout function or in other words do you need to login every time you use SS? There seems to be the problem for you. I've tested it with my vpn and the notification didn't appear again.

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
It's like a message notification when you don't have SS active. Every notification, which is diplayed with the bell, triggers this.

In this case, I've created screenshots for the notification I got, when you replied to this thread:

Reactions: No_more
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Do you use the logout function or in other words do you need to login every time you use SS? There seems to be the problem for you. I've tested it with my vpn and the notification didn't appear again.
I use the server private browser and my VPN. When I close the browser, ya, I have to log back in

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I use the server private browser and my VPN. When I close the browser, ya, I have to log back in
Okay. And that's the "problem", as the configuration text says. Maybe there'll be a global deactivate setting, if it's possible to implement.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Okay. And that's the "problem", as the configuration text says. Maybe there'll be a global deactivate setting, if it's possible to implement.
Where does it say that In the text? I musta missed it