• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R0tt3n_R31L

R0tt3n_R31L

R31LC&T!E
Mar 12, 2023
That's what my mom said to me today. Why? It's hard for me to get out of bed due to depression and she thinks that it's all rainbows and sunshine for me. I wasn't able to go to my cram school today because it was too hard to get out of bed. She doesn't care what I'm feeling, if I'm over the edge, she's forcing me to stay here, I have cameras in my room and no privacy AT. ALL. I'm suicidal, she knows and she uses it against me. If you didn't know how to take care of and didn't want kids, why did you put me into this miserable treadmill I'm forced to run on time and time again even when the outcome for me is nothing? I'm overall unlovable and can't be cared for, and the problem is her who brought me into this world. My original plan was SWB in March but she forced me to stay at home. I'm a prisoner in my own mind. This place has so many selections based on Random selection it's insane. She overworks herself but it doesn't give her the right to use my secrets against me. She forces me to stay, yet she wants to kill me.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
That's what my mom said to me today. Why? It's hard for me to get out of bed due to depression and she thinks that it's all rainbows and sunshine for me. I wasn't able to go to my cram school today because it was too hard to get out of bed. She doesn't care what I'm feeling, if I'm over the edge, she's forcing me to stay here, I have cameras in my room and no privacy AT. ALL. I'm suicidal, she knows and she uses it against me. If you didn't know how to take care of and didn't want kids, why did you put me into this miserable treadmill I'm forced to run on time and time again even when the outcome for me is nothing? I'm overall unlovable and can't be cared for, and the problem is her who brought me into this world. My original plan was SWB in March but she forced me to stay at home. I'm a prisoner in my own mind. This place has so many selections based on Random selection it's insane. She overworks herself but it doesn't give her the right to use my secrets against me. She forces me to stay, yet she wants to kill me.
I'm so sorry , this sounds awful 😞

Also cameras in you're room, that can't be healthy….

R0tt3n_R31L

R0tt3n_R31L

R31LC&T!E
Mar 12, 2023
What about your father? Do you have siblings? Your mother seems abusive, she has no right to surveil your room. How old are you?
I have two other siblings. The older one has the golden spoon and the little one is neglected. I'm in the middle. I'm 18.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I think you can even report it to police about surveillance. That's very very abusive and sick.

Reactions: R0tt3n_R31L