• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Many people, I would say the majority of people have great experience with psychedelics. Studies show they relieve depression in some, cure ptsd, anxiety or even alleviate some symptoms of ocd. Perhaps you could even get an inside into the nature of reality on high doses or communicate with beings from other dimensions.
I have used lsd, mushrooms, weed, dmt and ayahuasca in my lifetime. I didn't know I was playing with fire until it was too late.
There are cases of people getting hppd from lsd. I never got it but the people that do, for some its permanent.
Hppd is basically like having certain hallucinogenic movements occur after the trip. Some subside overtime, some don't. People have killed themselves over this.
There is also a risk of getting schizophrenia or psychosis if it runs in your family. I have spent time in a psych ward after my experience with ayahuasca, it was not pleasant.
But the bottom line is. Psychedelics have not been studied thoroughly. If you are like me, chances are you could get something from them that nobody would be able to help
You with. No one in the world, not the psychiatrists, not the psychologists, therapists, healers or even the most trained shamans. So please, if you do decide to go on a journey, read everything you can before you do because there is always a chance it may go not according to plan.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
I have the exact same thoughts... For majority of people it is an amazing experience and can even heal a lot of stuff in their head, but for some people it can break their minds. A good example of that is Connor Murphy on Youtube. Check out some videos in him and you'll see what I mean.

Psychedelics and even high doses of THC can bring up stuff that you have been repressing and it pokes holes in your identity or even like you've said reality itself. I remember "overdosing" on potent edibles and it was like my entire reality shattered and a mirror got placed in front of me showing me everything that I've been neglecting in my life. It was honestly too much and I'm surprised how I didn't go insane.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have the exact same thoughts... For majority of people it is an amazing experience and can even heal a lot of stuff in their head, but for some people it can break their minds. A good example of that is Connor Murphy on Youtube. Check out some videos in him and you'll see what I mean.

Psychedelics and even high doses of THC can bring up stuff that you have been repressing and it pokes holes in your identity or even like you've said reality itself. I remember "overdosing" on potent edibles and it was like my entire reality shattered and a mirror got placed in front of me showing me everything that I've been neglecting in my life. It was honestly too much and I'm surprised how I didn't go insane.
Lol when I overdosed on edibles I couldn't move. It was scary. Connor Murphy was microdosing ayahuasca. Ayahuasca dude. You aren't supposed to microdose it at all.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: breezeboy
R

rg145612

Suicidal_Ideation
Mar 3, 2019
Many people, I would say the majority of people have great experience with psychedelics. Studies show they relieve depression in some, cure ptsd, anxiety or even alleviate some symptoms of ocd. Perhaps you could even get an inside into the nature of reality on high doses or communicate with beings from other dimensions.
I have used lsd, mushrooms, weed, dmt and ayahuasca in my lifetime. I didn't know I was playing with fire until it was too late.
There are cases of people getting hppd from lsd. I never got it but the people that do, for some its permanent.
Hppd is basically like having certain hallucinogenic movements occur after the trip. Some subside overtime, some don't. People have killed themselves over this.
There is also a risk of getting schizophrenia or psychosis if it runs in your family. I have spent time in a psych ward after my experience with ayahuasca, it was not pleasant.
But the bottom line is. Psychedelics have not been studied thoroughly. If you are like me, chances are you could get something from them that nobody would be able to help
You with. No one in the world, not the psychiatrists, not the psychologists, therapists, healers or even the most trained shamans. So please, if you do decide to go on a journey, read everything you can before you do because there is always a chance it may go not according to plan.
But what was the thing that exactly happened to you?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
What you're talking about(hppd) is like getting struck by lightning.
It doesn't really happen lol it's more of a scare tactic.

Also you can't overdose on thc. At least not fatally.
Might puke or be really high but "overdosing on edibles" is the funniest thing I've read all week 😆

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It is like with psych meds and other meds. All substances we consume can have (rare) side effects.

Reactions: mortuarymary
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023

Might puke or be really high but "overdosing on edibles" is the funniest thing I've read all week 😆
That's why I've put it in quotes.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Odds of getting struck by lighting is 1 in 15000
There are 4-5% of people with hppd who have a history of hallucinogen use. Idk if it aligns with what you said but it might, I can't do that math.

And overdose just means excessive and dangerous. You don't have to die for it to be an overdose.
But what was the thing that exactly happened to you?
I went out of my body and all my deeper feelings came out. I felt terror, emotional pain, fear and couldn't handle the trip. I had to be institutionalised afterwards

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I never took psychedelics. I already experienced hallucinations even without psychedelics couple times when having sleep paralysis and the other time after taking pregabalin which is a rare side effect. I had to stop taking it after that. I suspect that if I did mushrooms or LSD I would develop schizophrenia pretty quick.

Rockman

Rockman

Student
Feb 9, 2020
I went out of my body and all my deeper feelings came out. I felt terror, emotional pain, fear and couldn't handle the trip. I had to be institutionalised afterwards
Nothing out of the ordinary for the typical effects of psychedelics.

It wasn't psychedelics that ruined your life. It's a trauma you've experienced and repressed. You just decided to go for fucking shock therapy and your subconscious entered your consciousness. You didn't learn anything new that you haven't already experienced.
It's hardcore, but that's where trauma therapy begins, from experiencing the feelings you've repressed because when you felt them, your brain did a defensive trick.
You were just careless.
It happens, you're not the first and you won't be the last.

Blaming psychedelics for causing harm is like blaming a door for seeing what's inside when you open it.

Treat it as an opportunity to start rehabilitation quickly, otherwise you might have to wait another 20 or 30 years for these informations.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Nothing out of the ordinary for the typical effects of psychedelics.

It wasn't psychedelics that ruined your life. It's a trauma you've experienced and repressed. You just decided to go for fucking shock therapy and your subconscious entered your consciousness. You didn't learn anything new that you haven't already experienced.
It's hardcore, but that's where trauma therapy begins, from experiencing the feelings you've repressed because when you felt them, your brain did a defensive trick.
You were just careless.
It happens, you're not the first and you won't be the last.

Blaming psychedelics for causing harm is like blaming a door for seeing what's inside when you open it.

Treat it as an opportunity to start rehabilitation quickly, otherwise you might have to wait another 20 or 30 years for these informations.
Well no, before I seeked help I started experiencing night terrors, panic attacks, anxiety so bad that it would hurt in my chest and I wasn't able to sleep, I would get like 2-3 hours of sleep a night for a month before I seeked help. Feelings of losing your mind. I started feeling everybody's energy whenever I went outside. I could no longer function or go to class. Turning my head would induce a panic attack. I could hardly shower. I got meds to quell anxiety and panic attacks. So don't tell me that's "nothing out of the ordinary"

You have to separate bad trips from actual harm. Bad trips can be beneficial and I have had them. But they are nothing compared to the real harm psychedelics can cause when the persons nervous system isn't able to handle what it's receiving. Then it's not a bad trip. It's a mental health disaster.

Trauma therapy is good when it is done through a slow and gradual way. Unpacking things one by one. We have traditional methods for that like yoga or therapy.

A

ArteriesBindEveryon

Feb 9, 2023
I've always been scared to try drugs or alcohol for fear of dependency. I didn't even consider the possibility of getting locked up in a psych ward for it. On another note, I believe that suicide should always be done sober so you can make sure you're 100% making the right call.

Rockman

Rockman

Student
Feb 9, 2020
Show me one thing that is unusual for typical C-PTSD.
The fact that your psyche is unable to cope with the weight of trauma in your life is not the psychedelisc fault.
It is the result of a set of traumatic events that you have repressed.
You had your eyes closed and finally opened them. That's all.

Whether a bad trip will be profitable depends only on what you do with it.
It seems to me that in order to benefit from this, you need to have a thorough understanding of how trauma works.
This could take years, if not decades.
Sometimes people never recover from it.
I'm sorry this happened to you.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I remember poppers. They were rather fashionable in the early 1980s. Haven't seen any for decades. Do people still use them?
Sexually they do apparently

Reactions: Linda
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
The fact that your psyche is unable to cope with the weight of trauma in your life is not the psychedelisc fault.

It seems to me that in order to benefit from this, you need to have a thorough understanding of how trauma works.
What I experienced is in no way cptsd at all lmao. Im not here to debate the potential harm of psychedelics. Just go to erowid Ayahusca experiences and see for yourself the people who have legitimate mental health issues after their trips and have to stabilise with anti psychotics. And other meds.
With all due respect, you have a really surface knowledge of how psychedelics work. And we are victim blaming now for psychedelic usage?
No. There are plenty of things that can go wrong with psychedelic usage and these, again, have nothing to do with bad trips or trauma release. Again, if you researched enough about it you would know. And yeah please tell me how to profit from a trip that resulted in what I described before and sent me to a psych ward. Maybe there was some hidden meaning in my symptoms that wouldn't let me function in my daily life?I'm all ears

GuylumBardot

GuylumBardot

is no - more to say, there - is no more to say
Feb 4, 2024
Plenty of permanent disorders that we don't understand and which get little medical recognition can arise from pharmacological interventions. Psychedelics are no different.

People claiming yOu jUsT cOuLdNt HanDLe tHe TRiP are fucking annoying and posturing lol

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Plenty of permanent disorders that we don't understand and which get little medical recognition can arise from pharmacological interventions. Psychedelics are no different.

People claiming yOu jUsT cOuLdNt HanDLe tHe TRiP are fucking annoying and posturing lol
I know right

• Love
Reactions: GuylumBardot
Rockman

Rockman

Student
Feb 9, 2020
Out of curiosity, what was your intention when taking so many types of psychedelics?

It's understandable that some people will freak out because they are not prepared for what they experienced. Psychedelics dig deep holes in identity and understanding of the world. For the average person, it is the core of coping with the world. It is not new that after everything you believed was broken and yet it is not, or something happened that you do not remember, you experience such symptoms. We live in a specific world, with specific rules, and psychedelia strikes at the very center of this order and destroys it.
You are a victim of your own recklessness.

If not the feelings from the trauma you experienced, what destabilized you so much?

How to profit from your bad trip?
You have already gained some of it.
You gained respect for psychoactive substances. You won't mindlessly throw acid anymore because you're afraid for your health. You gained respect for your own health.

Fuck, I wrote a lot and it got deleted.

What's next?
Once the initial shock wears off, it will be time for despair, mourning and healing.
I would have to write a whole wall of text here about how trauma works, but it's your way and I don't want to do it.
If I were in your place, I would understand what happened to you and get through it
conclusions from this, I would start learning about how the brain works. Along with all the biochemical opera on the body. How to assess and think about what happened to you from a bird's eye view, instead of feeling from the participant's level. What happens during traumas and disorders, what mechanisms does it use? How to deal with them sober.
How to be able to control yourself enough to fit into the fucking boundaries of society and not go crazy again.
Are you sure you were mentally healthy before this? Has your personality developed correctly? Was the brain mature? I suspect you already know some of these things from the hospital and you wouldn't know it if you hadn't fucked yourself up real bad. Now you know exactly what to watch out for and you have the rest of your life to improve your weaknesses. Just development in the ability to cope with the mess you find yourself in.
I wrote it briefly because it deleted the text and I won't repeat it again.

I wish you good luck on your new life path.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Out of curiosity, what was your intention when taking so many types of psychedelics?

It's understandable that some people will freak out because they are not prepared for what they experienced. Psychedelics dig deep holes in identity and understanding of the world. For the average person, it is the core of coping with the world. It is not new that after everything you believed was broken and yet it is not, or something happened that you do not remember, you experience such symptoms. We live in a specific world, with specific rules, and psychedelia strikes at the very center of this order and destroys it.
You are a victim of your own recklessness.

If not the feelings from the trauma you experienced, what destabilized you so much?

How to profit from your bad trip?
You have already gained some of it.
You gained respect for psychoactive substances. You won't mindlessly throw acid anymore because you're afraid for your health. You gained respect for your own health.

Fuck, I wrote a lot and it got deleted.

What's next?
Once the initial shock wears off, it will be time for despair, mourning and healing.
I would have to write a whole wall of text here about how trauma works, but it's your way and I don't want to do it.
If I were in your place, I would understand what happened to you and get through it
conclusions from this, I would start learning about how the brain works. Along with all the biochemical opera on the body. How to assess and think about what happened to you from a bird's eye view, instead of feeling from the participant's level. What happens during traumas and disorders, what mechanisms does it use? How to deal with them sober.
How to be able to control yourself enough to fit into the fucking boundaries of society and not go crazy again.
Are you sure you were mentally healthy before this? Has your personality developed correctly? Was the brain mature? I suspect you already know some of these things from the hospital and you wouldn't know it if you hadn't fucked yourself up real bad. Now you know exactly what to watch out for and you have the rest of your life to improve your weaknesses. Just development in the ability to cope with the mess you find yourself in.
I wrote it briefly because it deleted the text and I won't repeat it again.

I wish you good luck on your new life path.
Well in the vast majority of bad outcomes from psychedelics what you say is correct. In the minority of cases like mine, there is nothing I can do to help myself. My nervous system is fried. I can barely work and function 3 years out from the trip. Nobody in the world knows or can diagnose what's wrong with me and I have met and talked with people all over US and South America. That's how I ended up on sasu. I don't see the end of this and I have made my decision not to continue suffering like that.

Trauma release can be good if it is done in a safe manner.

Trauma release can be disastrous if your nervous system isn't ready. That's how you get the symptoms of nervous system disregulation.

Some people have negative experiences with yoga
Again, if you want to learn more about what can happen type ayahuasca experiences in erowid and scroll to trip wrecks or health problems. Very unusual symptoms and very limiting

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Well in the vast majority of bad outcomes from psychedelics what you say is correct. In the minority of cases like mine, there is nothing I can do to help myself. My nervous system is fried. I can barely work and function 3 years out from the trip. Nobody in the world knows or can diagnose what's wrong with me and I have met and talked with people all over US and South America. That's how I ended up on sasu. I don't see the end of this and I have made my decision not to continue suffering like that.

Trauma release can be good if it is done in a safe manner.

Trauma release can be disastrous if your nervous system isn't ready. That's how you get the symptoms of nervous system disregulation.

Some people have negative experiences with yoga
Again, if you want to learn more about what can happen type ayahuasca experiences in erowid and scroll to trip wrecks or health problems. Very unusual symptoms and very limiting

What you're saying is true, I knew a guy who spent 9 years locked up at home after using ayahusca. I think it also has to do with the entire deregulated serotogenic system. Have you tried Cyproheptadine by any chance? It is used for serotonin syndrome in high doses and has the same properties as commum antipsychotics, but with much fewer side effects.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I dont mean to interfere to much into this. And its great that you share your story so that others can take learning from it. By being cautious. However, if we look at the western medicine model. There is alot of people that has and have experienced negative long term effects from that to. So i think the difference here Is to maybe try to signalize that its important to be cautious. But not completly downgrade the fact that other medicine models like feks. Psycadelics can and has been proven to have had a positive effect on alot of people aswell. Because it has.

Anyways, I am very sorry to hear about your experience being so negative with psycadelics. And its totally understandable that you want to insure people that it can however have a tragic outcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I dont mean to interfere to much into this. And its great that you share your story so that others can take learning from it. By being cautious. However, if we look at the western medicine model. There is alot of people that has and have experienced negative long term effects from that to. So i think the difference here Is to maybe try to signalize that its important to be cautious. But not completly downgrade the fact that other medicine models like feks. Psycadelics can and has been proven to have positive effects on alot of people aswell. Because it has.
Anyways, I am very sorry to hear about your experience being so negative with psycadelics. And its totally understandable that you want to insure people that it can however have a tragic outcome aswell. <3
Yeah I agree. Thanks for understanding

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023

please!

To minimize someone's experience here and chalk it up to 'trauma' shows how little you actually know about the effects of these drugs. Which is not unusual because honestly, we only have theories as to how they work. No one knows anything about the brain! Throwing these chemicals inside of this mysterious black box is incredibly dangerous. And I'd know, I have HPPD - a disorder that is WAY less uncommon that psychonauts will have you believe.

Psychedelics theoretically create plasticity in your brain - which means it actually changes it. It lowers inhibition and allows the brain to connect areas that NEVER connect normally. Far more often than is realised, these connections are permanent. This is the reason why someone might say their depression was cured after one use.

Whether these connections are positive, or negative, is a roll of the dice. When it is perceived as good, this is positive neuroplasticity. When it is bad, there's a thing called negative plasticity. That's right - neuroplasticity is not always good.

LSD ruined my life too. And I didn't have a bad trip either, and I only took it about 5 times total. And this occurs far more people than the statistics will show (which are already very high - 4% if all psychedelic users report changes bad enough that they seek medical attention) seeing as most people who have these experiences keep them to themselves, because they are embarrassed of having a psychiatric problem that is thought to be self inflicted.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
please!

To minimize someone's experience here and chalk it up to 'trauma' shows how little you actually know about the effects of these drugs. Which is not unusual because honestly, we only have theories as to how they work. No one knows anything about the brain! Throwing these chemicals inside of this mysterious black box is incredibly dangerous. And I'd know, I have HPPD - a disorder that is WAY less uncommon that psychonauts will have you believe.

Psychedelics theoretically create plasticity in your brain - which means it actually changes it. It lowers inhibition and allows the brain to connect areas that NEVER connect normally. Far more often than is realised, these connections are permanent. This is the reason why someone might say their depression was cured after one use.

Whether these connections are positive, or negative, is a roll of the dice. When it is perceived as good, this is positive neuroplasticity. When it is bad, there's a thing called negative plasticity. That's right - neuroplasticity is not always good.

LSD ruined my life too. And I didn't have a bad trip either, and I only took it about 5 times total. And this occurs far more people than the statistics will show (which are already very high - 4% if all psychedelic users report changes bad enough that they seek medical attention) seeing as most people who have these experiences keep them to themselves, because they are embarrassed of having a psychiatric problem that is thought to be self inflicted.
Very well put. I agree I wish I had known that sooner.

nyapoka

nyapoka

talking to myself
Aug 16, 2023
it happened to me. my family has history of schizophrenia and i was a typical kid, took 8 tabs lsd when i was 15 . Was diagnosed with hppd and panic disorder, it felt like i was constantly reliving the trip. was just recently diagnosed eith schizophrenia shortly after i turned 19 , for me its mostly delusional thinking and paranoia, with the right meds its manageable and doesnt contribute too much to my ctb reason but still, its horrible

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
it happened to me. my family has history of schizophrenia and i was a typical kid, took 8 tabs lsd when i was 15 . Was diagnosed with hppd and panic disorder, it felt like i was constantly reliving the trip. was just recently diagnosed eith schizophrenia shortly after i turned 19 , for me its mostly delusional thinking and paranoia, with the right meds its manageable and doesnt contribute too much to my ctb reason but still, its horrible
8 TABS? AT 15? HOLY FUCK I am sorry

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019

have you tried ayahuasca? I have and I definitely don't recommend it for everybody, or even in general. I also had after effects and probably psychosis. It took away my self hatred but I was still mad and depressed. I wish it was a different story but you know, going to psychedelics in desperation or looking for a cure ain't necessarily going to work.

OP sorry for your suffering.