• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

asparagus

asparagus

Mar 4, 2023
I only started sh when my friend told me cutting myself would make me feel better after i told them my parents were getting a divorce, and one cut turned into multiple and now i have scars all over my thighs and some on my arms and alot of people always stare and judge me on the scars on my arms (my school uniform's shirt is short sleeves so they can see) and like my mom doesn't know i sh and im so scared she finds out since she's already dealing with the divorce and i dont want to trouble her more. The cuts on my arm weren't intentional, idk what had gotten into me that day but i guess i got so mad i couldnt cut to hypodermis and started on my arm instead. I shouldn't even have started my scars ruined my life i wish it just disappeared now I don't feel valid when i dont cut pass dermis

asparagus

asparagus

Mar 4, 2023
same. it's never too late to try recovery. every form of self harm is valid, it doesn't matter how deep or shallow the cuts are. i'm sorry you're going through this. feel free to pm me if you want more help.
Thanks but I don't think I want to recover, it's too troublesome. And I can't get any help without my mother knowing, and I don't want her to know what I'm going through she's already going through so much

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Sorry you're going through that. If your school uniform is short sleeves you could maybe try an arm sleeve glove.

I don't have a uniform but when I go to the beach my scars are evident but I just decided I don't care who sees them. When people notice they usually just stare a bit but don't say anything.

Reactions: asparagus
asparagus

asparagus

Mar 4, 2023
Sorry you're going through that. If your school uniform is short sleeves you could maybe try an arm sleeve glove.

I don't have a uniform but when I go to the beach my scars are evident but I just decided I don't care who sees them. When people notice they usually just stare a bit but don't say anything.
I do have arm sleeves, but it's against the school dress code unfortunately

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif
L

lan11

Feb 2, 2023
I only started sh when my friend told me cutting myself would make me feel better after i told them my parents were getting a divorce, and one cut turned into multiple and now i have scars all over my thighs and some on my arms and alot of people always stare and judge me on the scars on my arms (my school uniform's shirt is short sleeves so they can see) and like my mom doesn't know i sh and im so scared she finds out since she's already dealing with the divorce and i dont want to trouble her more. The cuts on my arm weren't intentional, idk what had gotten into me that day but i guess i got so mad i couldnt cut to hypodermis and started on my arm instead. I shouldn't even have started my scars ruined my life i wish it just disappeared now I don't feel valid when i dont cut pass dermis
I used to sh when I was at school and for me anyway and a lot of people, it gets better as you get older. It's been a long journey but I stopped sh a couple years ago and I rarely miss it. I used to feel the same as you, want to cut deeper etc. Although I still want to ctb, sh is one thing that's gotten better and believe it can for you too. Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Scars fade and although they may never disappear, eventually they do look a lot better. I got camouflage makeup from a local charity and that helped me feel better about myself.