• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Redrum

Jun 17, 2020
Listed below are the items I have in my cart. I'd like advice on what is unnecessary or better on the list please. I don't have a prescription for any benzos but I'm hoping oxycodone will work? I have 10 tiny 325 mg oxys left over from when I had surgery.

- sodium nitrite 99.6% purity
- dramamine
- omeprazole
- tagamet
- meclizine

lonelyhouse

lonelyhouse

Jun 30, 2020
Oxycodone will make you nauseated. I don't recommend.

Reactions: autumnal, sadghost and Brokenwithbpd
AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Not sure where you are located, but you can order Propranolol and Metoclopramide online without a prescription from an overseas pharmacy ... if you have 4-6 weeks to wait for delivery. Feel free to PM me if you want to know where I ordered it from.

Reactions: Redrum and autumnal
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
My greatest advice would be to remove the brand of the product (SN) and the website you are purchasing from. Just for safety reasons and to make sure pro-lifers do not "shut down" the seller.

Reactions: Saed, Bct, autumnal and 2 others
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Listed below are the items I have in my cart. I'd like advice on what is unnecessary or better on the list please. I don't have a prescription for any benzos but I'm hoping oxycodone will work? I have 10 tiny 325 mg oxys left over from when I had surgery.

- loudwolf sodium nitrite 99.6% purity
- dramamine
- omeprazole
- tagamet
- meclizine
Omeprazole is not recommended, if I recall Stan's guide correctly. Dramamine has little to no value.

I'd recommend reviewing the online resources on this forum.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, autumnal and lonelyhouse
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
My greatest advice would be to remove the brand of the product (SN) and the website you are purchasing from. Just for safety reasons and to make sure pro-lifers do not "shut down" the seller.
Exactly this ... and read the rules and FAQ before breaking more rules.
No brand Names, websites, links, photos, sources, etc.

Please remove the website name from the title and brand name of the SN

thanks @Redrum

Reactions: Bct, Saed, autumnal and 1 other person
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Get a scale to measure the dosage.

Reactions: autumnal
palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
Not sure where you are located, but you can order Propranolol and Metoclopramide online without a prescription from an overseas pharmacy ... if you have 4-6 weeks to wait for delivery. Feel free to PM me if you want to know where I ordered it from.
Hey! Tried to pm you, but it said I wasn't allowed. Hmu please :heart:

AnniesHideaway

AnniesHideaway

Jul 1, 2020
Hey! Tried to pm you, but it said I wasn't allowed. Hmu please :heart:
I think because I am a new account I can't send or receive PM's until 24 hours or more. If you want to email me at [email protected] I can send you the info ... or hopefully in the next couple days I should be able to PM.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

- sodium nitrite 99.6% purity
- dramamine
- omeprazole
- tagamet
- meclizine

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-rules-only-extended-information-png.34274/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

R

Redrum

Jun 17, 2020
Yes, thank you so much. Please PM me when you're able to