• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Stress

Nov 14, 2020
Is there anyone in singapore tht wants a practice buddy? I have been having depression/anxiety/eating disorder at age 13 and have attempted multiple times but SI always kicks in or family or friends find me...i hope there wont be any judgements..

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
i am based in singapore too. you can hit me up if you need someone to talk to.

Reactions: Stress
Upvote 0
I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
I don't think you have enough posts to access the chat function yet. hmm are you able to join the general 'chat' room?

Upvote 0
S

Stress

Nov 14, 2020
I dunt think so..mostly read on this website..didnt dare to post anything since i feel like ppl will judge me and stuff ><

Upvote 0
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I dunt think so..mostly read on this website..didnt dare to post anything since i feel like ppl will judge me and stuff ><
The people on this site are the least judgemental peeps I've ever seen. We talk about basically everything here. Don't be afraid of us, we won't bite :) Welcome to the community!

Upvote 0
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
The people on this site are the least judgemental peeps I've ever seen. We talk about basically everything here. Don't be afraid of us, we won't bite :) Welcome to the community!
im sorry but i must disagree. ive been judged here more then i have been anywhere. and the worse part is that judgment was typically their own fault for misreading what i said or having a onesided view, like these things are somehow my fault

Upvote 0