• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Red Orca

Mar 4, 2024
As someone who had failed multiple attempts of CTB through weird mixology, I had one that put me in a coma for about 5 days but I was at a easy to reach place and was put in medcare before going on the proverbial trip.

As life situation doesn't seems to improve, I have been working towards a new attempt, but I don't have access to any of the particular stuff listed on PPH. I'm just trying to find a way to lose consciousness over a large isolated body of water enough to get drown while unconscious as I tried once with consciouness and ended pulling myself out of water.

Currently I have access to the following:

50.000mg Valproic Acid
1680mg Fluoxetine
160mg Clonazepam
210mg Risperidone
1050mg Amitriptyline

Anyone with better chemical understanding knows if any of said combinations would be enough for prolonged unconsciousness? There is the potential to mix alcohol but not on high alchoholic levels (as I can't handle anything higher than 10% alcoholic levels). I'm afraid of mixing everything and just ending purging everything (which has happened in lower intake attempts before).

Any assistance is appreciated.

Reactions: theendisnigh5
T

theendisnigh5

Jan 7, 2024
I'm not sure, but I'm replying to bump this post, and hopefully someone who can help sees it!!

Upvote 0
Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
Hello, fellow sufferer
I'm sorry to ask in response, but I don't have an answer to your question(
But if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you.:
What pills did you take when you fell into a coma for 5 days? Did it hurt you physically before you lost consciousness? Did you feel suffocated?

Did they tell you how quickly they found you?

Upvote 0