• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
My first attempt was in 2016. This was after having grown up in an abusive household, being SA'ed in college, and an abusive relationship. I've been diagnosed with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and OCD. I've attempted several times, I tried with pills a lot at first before I read on lostallhope that pills weren't a very effective method. Then I started researching more. I've tried CO2, nitrogen, and bag methods. Either SI or equipment safety mechanisms always get in the way. I'm gathering the things needed for SN now. I feel like this method is similar enough to pills that I will be able to follow through, and hopefully a lot more effective. I am usually so happy after finding a suicide method because it feels freeing. Now the choice to be here is mine, or at least it should be very soon barring everything goes well with my order. This time though, I am still so down. I just feel defeated honestly.

I recently moved from my home state, about 2 years ago. I have been estranged from my family for a few years and it is getting to feel normal. I found an okay career path and was finding my community in some ways. I feel like community is really hard to find nowadays but these are at the very least people to pass the time with, even if I can't be my true self like I can on here. I feel like I had finally saw that maybe I could make it. I was really starting to see being able to give life a chance. Then, my job went sideways. The director began harassing me (among others) and I ended up having to leave to protect my mental health. I wasn't able to get unemployment because the company denied harassment so it was seen as a voluntary quit. I've been unemployed since November now. My field is pretty competitive, so I knew it would possibly take a while for me to get a job within my field, but I am just shocked that I cant get a job anywhere, doing anything. I even took a couple of my degrees off my temp job resume because I think with some of the entry level jobs, having more than a bachelors can hinder you. If I don't have a job by April 28th, I will be homeless because my lease is up at my current apartments and they are selling so I cant re-sign with them. I wont be able to get a new apartment without a job. Like I said, I am estranged from my family and I am not going to make my newer friends out here house me or go to my hometown. My SN is on the way but it really feels like I am being forced to die at this point and I think that is what makes it feel different this time. I still feel like even if I had a job, I might still choose to die given the option but it is weird not being able to choose.

Side note: I have to have a remote position due to my anxiety. I have literal panic attacks when I work in person, even in a healthy environment but I work perfectly fine remotely. My last position was hybrid (because I felt like I was getting healthier) and the harassment made it to where I would get physically ill on the days I had to go into work in person. I know this makes my chances of employment lower but it is something that I dont have a choice in at the moment. I have been working with my therapist on it as well.

Lately, I haven't even been able to get the motivation to apply for jobs because the market is so tough. I have been moving from bed to couch and back for days. I have been isolating myself as much as possible. I feel like the threat of being homeless should be the ultimate motivation to apply for jobs...what is wrong with me?

Last edited:
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry to read your torment and I understand you. I don't see myself being able to work at all for fear of an anxiety attack in the middle of work.
Do you have some savings that can help you for a while?

PlathWannaBe

PlathWannaBe

Nov 15, 2019
I'm really sorry for this predicament you're in and I totally understand and can relate to you.

This is one of the reasons I am afraid to leave my current job, because I don't know that I'll be able to find another job, or my anxiety will spiral so much, that I just won't be able to work a new job.

Then I too feel like I would be forced into Ctb. I would sort of hate that if it were for financial/living situation, but many people Ctb for those exact reasons.

Could you speak with your therapist and try to brainstorm some other ideas?

You could still attempt crashing at a friend's place, living on their couch, and helping out like with chores around their place until you get back on your feet.

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
I am sorry to read your torment and I understand you. I don't see myself being able to work at all for fear of an anxiety attack in the middle of work.
Do you have some savings that can help you for a while?
I do have savings, so I can technically pay for an apartment for 6 months, but I dont know of any apartments that would take someone unemployed :/

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I do have savings, so I can technically pay for an apartment for 6 months, but I dont know of any apartments that would take someone unemployed :/
There must be an apartment that will accept you or a boarding house living with other people.

bigmanharsh

bigmanharsh

Living in a cosmic joke
Feb 5, 2024
Mental Illnesses are just the cherry on top of this pile of shit of a cake called life. Just makes Life a whole lot worse. I can heavily relate to a lot of things you mentioned, I sincerely hope things work out for you in the end. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
I'm really sorry for this predicament you're in and I totally understand and can relate to you.

This is one of the reasons I am afraid to leave my current job, because I don't know that I'll be able to find another job, or my anxiety will spiral so much, that I just won't be able to work a new job.

Then I too feel like I would be forced into Ctb. I would sort of hate that if it were for financial/living situation, but many people Ctb for those exact reasons.

Could you speak with your therapist and try to brainstorm some other ideas?

You could still attempt crashing at a friend's place, living on their couch, and helping out like with chores around their place until you get back on your feet.
I have a friend here that said I could stay at her place if worst comes to worst, I think I am just so afraid of the unknown of that situation, it almost seems better to take the risk in attempting to ctb. That sounds crazy, but what if that ruins my friends and I's friendship and then I'm homeless and have one less friend now. All those what if's are freaking me out.
There must be an apartment that will accept you or a boarding house living with other people.
I feel like there has to be, especially if I could pay upfront. I've looked but can't find anything. I must not be looking in the right places or for the right thing

PlathWannaBe

PlathWannaBe

Nov 15, 2019
I have a friend here that said I could stay at her place if worst comes to worst, I think I am just so afraid of the unknown of that situation, it almost seems better to take the risk in attempting to ctb. That sounds crazy, but what if that ruins my friends and I's friendship and then I'm homeless and have one less friend now. All those what if's are freaking me out.

I feel like there has to be, especially if I could pay upfront. I've looked but can't find anything. I must not be looking in the right places or for the right thing
I get this fear soooo much, like you dont know. Its the fear of uncertainty, which is basically the motor behind all fears. You will never know until you test this fear out by relying on your friend. It's super difficult I know, and such a difficult situation.

If I were closer, I'd offer you my couch! ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: uniqueusername4
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Then I started researching more. I've tried CO2, nitrogen, and bag methods.
Hello are you tried nitrogen and failed could you tell me more, because i want try nitrogen thank you