• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jjnsjso44458

jjnsjso44458

Feb 23, 2024
Sorry for the long post, I hope this is the right place to post all of this. This is my first time posting to SS and I'm still unfamiliar with the website.

I have always felt like a failure. I feel that everyone is smarter than me and I'm just an idiot. I have always felt inadequate, hopeless, and disgusted at my myself. I have OCD, depression, and anxiety and was diagnosed at 12 years old. Since then, my life has progressively gotten worse. I have a loving family and friends. My family supports me in whatever I do. My mom especially supports me. Every day I wake up sad that I am still alive. I first tried to commit suicide when I was 13 years old, except my earlier memory was trying to asphyxiate myself when I was around 8. I vividly remember choking myself with a feather boa, but it could have been my imagination.

I'm about to graduate college this semester and I aspire to become a veterinarian. My grades dropped in the middle of my time in college and I won't look good for vet school. I know this sounds stupid but this was the only thing going for me. This was my only purpose in life. If I didn't have this future then I am worthless. Everyday for almost ten years I have been living in darkness. My mind won't shut off. I feel like everyone around me is more steps ahead. Today was even worse. I did horrible on my first exam and they had to put my dog down. He was my best friend and I was states away and couldn't see his final moments. My depression has gotten worse. I tried to kill my self last week by placing a plastic bag over my head. I even wrote a note. I've don't this multiple times almost every day to build up the confidence to finally commit the act, by every time I go to do it I think of my mom and how devastated she would be. She knows about my depression and everything and does everything to support me. That's what kills me the most. I want to die so bad but thinking about my family holds me back. It's just getting harder and harder and I've lost all hope. My future is ruined. I bought some citric acid as I learned of a method on here and from a research article that citric acid and baking soda can create potentially toxic fumes. I have citric acid handy in case I finally go through with it, except I'm not sure how effective this method will be. I feel like I'm trapped in a nightmare. Sorry again for the long rant, I keep everything in which is why therapy and medication has never been successful for me. Does anyone else feel this way? I just want to know that I'm not alone and wanted to vent without worrying about being thrown in a mental hospital. My mind won't shut off and it's draining the life out of me. Death sounds amazing.

h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Please tell mom this is not her fault
Dec 8, 2023
I know what you mean when you're talking about how your family is holding you back from the edge. For what is worth, you have all my understanding and respect.
Since nobody replied yet, I just wanted to say this to you. Welcome to the community, and no, you're definitely not alone here

Reactions: jjnsjso44458