• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
COYOTES ARE REALLY DUMB!

So, its easy, any post you ever wanted to make but didnt for whatever reason. Title, and paragraphs, and pictures, and whatever. Funny or sad or sharing or good or bad. Anything goes NO JUDGEMENT ZONE!!
I have a patch of desert to the side of me with a dry lake. These STUPID coyotes are in there in the bushes and they are so dumb! Coyotes are small. Like about the size of an ottoman or a plastic tote or a large house cat. Are They dangerous? Yes and no. They will pee on you if you sleep on the ground but they will take all your loose camping food first. They can bite but thats a long shot cuz they run away. A child can take a Coyote IF the child isn't a pushover. Google coyote for size scale.
The night is very quiet and then all of a sudden one will scream. It sounds like lady death raping a chalkboard. It seems scary but when you know what animal it is it's just very annoying. So one screams and then all of them scream. So it sounds like a soprano ghost orgy in the middle of the stupid woods! I think there is about 20 or so out there. It goes on for about a minute each time. They yell during a fight, they yell when they find a baby bunny, they yell when the cops go by, they yell when hikers have dogs. They yell all damn day!
It can be scary when they are surrounding you and talking to each other but they dont attack so no big deal. Its just so dumb that I'm watching a movie or playing a stealth video game and then this noise starts and I can't always figure out what the hell it is until they get real loud. They are really really stupid animals!! Im only sharing because most people don't see them. They are different types all over the world though.
So when you see the coyote get smashed with an anvil....yes he is totally that stupid! It could literally be a secondary Zodiac sign for some people. Whats your sign? Lemme guess your a coyote in retro right? ❤

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Oh I thought you mean threads. I keep confusing posts with threads.
I was thinking about a game thread where one posts the name of a disorder or disease (could be completely made up, but you'd have to explain it briefly at least). Then in the next post, someone else has to dismiss it as silly and made up issue, and then propose a new disorder/disease, which the third post is going to dismiss, and so on, and so on.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I was thinking about a game thread where one posts the name of a disorder or disease (could be completely made up, but you'd have to explain it briefly at least). Then in the next post, someone else has to dismiss it as silly and made up issue, and then propose a new disorder/disease, which the third post is going to dismiss, and so on, and so on.
Crap. You are right! I should have put threads or posts/threads. I will try an edit or make the thing over again.
You should put that up that might be fun for some people.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've been wanting to make a forum game thread about ethical dilemmas. The idea would be to start by posing an ethical dilemma of some kind and being as specific as possible to narrow it down to 2-3 choices for the next person to answer then they would post their own ethical dilemma. Only reason I haven't done this yet is because it seems too complicated for a simple forum game and therefore unsustainable...

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I've been wanting to make a forum game thread about ethical dilemmas. The idea would be to start by posing an ethical dilemma of some kind and being as specific as possible to narrow it down to 2-3 choices for the next person to answer then they would post their own ethical dilemma. Only reason I haven't done this yet is because it seems too complicated for a simple forum game and therefore unsustainable...
Just the idea is really interesting even if the game doesn't sustain for long, I think it would be great if you have it a go! I hope you don't let the possibility of it not working as you hoped stop you... You always seem to do that with yourself. ( Allow yourself to get a gf maybe :) ) and post some of your game ideas because they sound great!!

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Just the idea is really interesting even if the game doesn't sustain for long, I think it would be great if you have it a go! I hope you don't let the possibility of it not working as you hoped stop you... You always seem to do that with yourself. ( Allow yourself to get a gf maybe :) ) and post some of your game ideas because they sound great!!
Well we'll see about getting a gf but I guess I can make the thread later today. :ahhha:

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I was going to make a post about how I can't find a good avatar to use.
The avatar is the little picture by everyones name right? Use Google images and gifs work also it seems. Arvanter....use an ardvark, or use Kevin Cline from Wild West? I dont know what you could use. That's a tuff choice sometimes.
Post it up!

Last edited: