• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

mizu23

mizu23

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
Jan 4, 2024
(you can answer the question without reading what's below, it's just my story)

i'll start this out by saying my biological mother and father were not good people. i was the first child that my biological mother decided not to abort, and to think i could've got it the easy way makes me wanna scream. she smoked cigarettes and another substance (i don't wanna trigger others) throughout her whole pregnancy with me, leaving me with behavioral and eyesight issues.

once i was born, i lived with my bio parents for a few months until one day, they just dropped me off at my grandparents' house where i lived for 4 or 5 years. it was probably for the best because of other things i cannot discuss.

when i was around 5 years old, my cousin and her husband adopted me and i began to live with them. my bio mom was still in the picture as an aunt-like figure, but i never saw my bio dad ever again since they split up and he didn't wanna be a dad. over the years they both had children with other people and lived their lives happily.. why did i have to be the one they discarded ? my mom and dad got divorced when i was 8, and my mom got remarried to a man i'll most likely write about a different time but anyways.

fast forward to 2022, i see my bio mom for every holiday and she comes over fairly frequently with her new husband and daughter, she was just overall close with my family. until one day, she stopped all communication without an answer. she didn't call, come over, and she blocked me and my mom.

a few months ago, over a year had gone by and i had enough of it so i went to her house. when she answered the door, her eyes got super wide and said "hey *first name & middle name* how are you ?".. and i asked why she had been avoided me, and she obviously played dumb. alot of things were said until i was crying and that's when her facade dropped. she rolled her eyes, told me i'm ungrateful for my family, and called my grandma who then told her to call the police on me even though absolutely nothing happened. so much more went on with this situation but i'm trying to keep it as short as possible lol.

that night, i felt so alone. so i decided hey, maybe i should try to reach out to my bio dad. i found him on facebook and shot him a message. when the message got no reply i was kinda bummed until i looked a little further. i saw comments on one of his posts saying rest in peace.. i was shocked.

i got in contact with his mother and she told me he was murdered by his ex.. now any chance of me having any type of father figure is gone.. so adoptees, how do you deal with the feelings that come with being adopted ?

i'm so sorry if this was hard to read or poorly written, i wrote this quickly because i have business to attend to.