Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
This plant is easy to obtain in large amounts and its dont illegal like papaver somniferum .
Can cause unconsciousness induced morphine intoxication and epileptic seizures. Maybe to this plant be exist option to extract morphine from it ? So if have anti-seizures drugs about soreness of intoxication caused by seizures you can not care.
Good option IMO if have conception about doses if mixes with something like drotaverin.
Your opinions ?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I thought you'd met a girl called Poppy Corn on Tinder

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19654
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
This plant is easy to obtain in large amounts and its dont illegal like papaver somniferum .
Can cause unconsciousness induced morphine intoxication and epileptic seizures. Maybe to this plant be exist option to extract morphine from it ? So if have anti-seizures drugs about soreness of intoxication caused by seizures you can not care.
Good option IMO if have conception about doses if mixes with something like drotaverin.
Your opinions ?
All I could think you mean is pop corn but it's not poisonous. You must mean some type of poppies.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I think corn poppy is just another name for the common red poppy. If you're asking about whether the tincture is a viable ctb method, I'd say no one knows anything about it to say if it would work.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I don't know which country you live in, but in most countries it's not illegal to possess papaver somniferum pods, just to extract morphine from them.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
I don't know which country you live in, but in most countries it's not illegal to possess papaver somniferum pods, just to extract morphine from them.
Growing papaver somniferum in my country is illegal.
All I could think you mean is pop corn but it's not poisonous. You must mean some type of poppies.
Papaver rhoeas

Last edited: