• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Best video games I have ever played especially Pokemon Silver damn I miss those amazing carefree years as a child playing these games. I can´t believe I am 25 years old where did the time go it seems like just yesterday I was a child and even without my physical and mental problems I would want to kill myself because I am no longer a child I see no reason to live past childhood I miss those amazing years back when life was innocent, happy and ignorant.

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Ruby was my first pokemon game.
Oh, how was i happy back then.
Life was way simpler. I wish i could go back and stay in my childhood forever while losing consciousness of my current live.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Ruby was my first pokemon game.
Oh, how was i happy back then.
Life was way simpler. I wish i could go back and stay in my childhood forever while losing consciousness of my current live.
I hear you I feel the same way when I die I hope to just experience my childhood in an ever ending loop it would be heaven on Earth I miss my childhood so much how could one go from being the happiest person on Earth to this?

C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I think this belongs in the offtopic section

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I think this belongs in the offtopic section
I am not sure since it is one of my main reasons for wanting to die because I am not a kid anymore there is really no reason to live after childhood.

Hobbes

Hobbes

Jun 12, 2019
Like many of our generation, I sunk thousands of hours into Red and Silver. Words cannot express the joy I felt scouring articles about Ruby, and the immense excitement and bliss of stepping out of the moving truck in the opening sequence for the first time. It makes me feel ashamed that I've been unable to recapture that feeling with anything but childish video games, and I will live my life as an eternal manchild - a slave to media from the past as a replacement for genuine emotional connections. But if it made me feel something, it must be worth something, regardless of the context or source.

CmqNEKoXgAAdPHK

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I love Pokemon, and though I've only got a hold of some games this year - Ive always loved it as a child.
I think my favourite game is Pokemon Red, even though I don't own it. I'm also really enjoying Pokemon ultra sun at the moment... the rare times I pick up my 3ds at least.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Like many of our generation, I sunk thousands of hours into Red and Silver. Words cannot express the joy I felt scouring articles about Ruby, and the immense excitement and bliss of stepping out of the moving truck in the opening sequence for the first time. It makes me feel ashamed that I've been unable to recapture that feeling with anything but childish video games, and I will live my life as an eternal manchild - a slave to media from the past as a replacement for genuine emotional connections. But if it made me feel something, it must be worth something, regardless of the context or source.

View attachment 15235
I love how you describe it I remember jumping out of the truck in Ruby and starting the game I miss those amazing years as a child..

Ermac

Ermac

Aug 20, 2019
Reminds me of one of my childhood summers where the only thing I had to keep me sane was just the gameboy and Pokemon Ruby. Was also the only game I got a shiny. Good old shiny Golbat.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I never wanted childhood to end. That's why I continue to play my SNES

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I love Pokemon. Still play Go. I lost interest in the console games after RSE but I loved Blue, Silver and (less so but) Sapphire/Emerald. Always the water starter!

The classic Pokemon theme song is my dam life anthem

• Love
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Back in january i got a new nintendo 2ds xl just to play Nintendo games: Pokemon y and alpha sapphire, animal crossing wild world, ocarina of tiime, Mario Kart, Mario World and kill some nostalgia.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Pokemon emerald was the first game that was truly mine. Had to share before that. And it did leave a mark. I'm a huge fan of Pokemon up to 4th gen, and recently I managed a 0:01 speedrun of Pokemon yellow*proud nerd noises*. Now whenever I need a random pic to work with I usually go for a Pokemon one. And I have a mimikyu plushie.