• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

McShuckle

McShuckle

Apr 12, 2018
Pokémon Thread

In this thread, we can exchange Friend Codes and have some Pokémon Battles or some Trading, we can also just talk about anything relating to Pokémon like speculate about Pokémon Sword & Shield.

Here's my Friend Code: 0345 - 0712 - 0891

We can also Battle here if you don't have 3DS or if you prefer this to it: https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I had deleted my save file from Alpha Saphire game long ago. It was the file containing many max 5IV breed pokemons. It's also my favorite game because it's the only game where you can breed and train Milotic easily without the need for trading.

The reason I deleted my file was kinda stupid too. I wanted to learn Spanish so I reset my game to switch the language to español.

I have Moon file with fully breed team to beat the Battle Tree. I only able to complete the Super Doubles 50 streaks challenge after 50+ hours of breeding, resetting, defeat, and scrapping team.

Here is my Double team.

Starmie @Life Orb [Natural Cure]
(Timid, 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Hp)
  • Scald
  • Psyshock
  • Ice Beam
  • Protect

The heart of the team and usually the first member that got fainted in battle. Scald is preferable over Hydro Pump or Surf. Life Orb is mandatory to OHKO some mons. Without it, Ice Beam usually failed to one shot most grass/dragon/flying mons.

Togedemaru @Focus Sash [Lightning Rod]
(Jolly, 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Hp)
  • Zing Zap
  • Fake Out
  • Encore
  • Spiky Shield

I really want to use Kanto Raichu (faster speed) instead as Lightning Rod user. I couldn't get one in-game (this is not Ultra Moon). Togedemaru is the weakest yet the most useful member of the team. Encore is deadly in Double. Fake Out allows Starmie to one shot faster mons. Lighting Rod protects the team from Thunder Wave hax. Zing Zap is sometimes useful to flinch-hax slower bulky mons. Without Togedemaru, I wouldn't be able to win. He is irreplaceable.

Staraptor @Flyinium Z [Intimidate]
  • Brave Bird
  • Close Combat
  • Quick Attack
  • Protect

Z-Brave Bird one shots so many things, including that nasty Double Team/Toxic Araquanid. Intimidate switch play provides a lot of strategic purposes. Staraptor can also act as safe switch in against Starmie's weakness.

Unfortunately, Staraptor is too frail to take most Special attack. There was one time I lost at 48 streaks due to Mega Charizard Y one shot my full Hp Staraptor with Heat Wave. Wtf.

M-Lucario @Lucarionite [Adaptability]
  • Close Combat
  • Bullet Punch
  • Rock Slide
  • Crunch

Ironically the most useless member of the team. He is just a filler. He doesn't have Protect. Die too easily. I was hoping I could use other Mega like Lopunny or Altaria or even Venusaur. Too bad, none of them are available in-game. Priority Bullet Punch is useful though. And STAB Close Combat hurt like hell.

Speaking of Sword and Shield, you can say it's one of those little things that make me want to stay alive. I want to play it so badly. Galar region looks so awesome. And the protagonist design looks promising.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I had deleted my save file from Alpha Saphire game long ago. It was the file containing many max 5IV breed pokemons. It's also my favorite game because it's the only game where you can breed and train Milotic easily without the need for trading.

The reason I deleted my file was kinda stupid too. I wanted to learn Spanish so I reset my game to switch the language to español.

I have Moon file with fully breed team to beat the Battle Tree. I only able to complete the Super Doubles 50 streaks challenge after 50+ hours of breeding, resetting, defeat, and scrapping team.

Here is my Double team.

Starmie @Life Orb [Natural Cure]
(Timid, 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Hp)
  • Scald
  • Psyshock
  • Ice Beam
  • Protect
The heart of the team and usually the first member that got fainted in battle. Scald is preferable over Hydro Pump or Surf. Life Orb is mandatory to OHKO some mons. Without it, Ice Beam usually failed to one shot most grass/dragon/flying mons.

Togedemaru @Focus Sash [Lightning Rod]
  • Zing Zap
  • Fake Out
  • Encore
  • Spiky Shield
I really want to use Kanto Raichu (faster speed) instead as Lightning Rod user. I couldn't get one in-game (this is not Ultra Moon). Togedemaru is the weakest yet the most useful member of the team. Encore is deadly in Double. Fake Out allows Starmie to one shot faster mons. Lighting Rod protects the team from Thunder Wave hax. Zing Zap is sometimes useful to flinch-hax slower bulky mons. Without Togedemaru, I wouldn't be able to win. He is irreplaceable.

Staraptor @Flyinium Z [Intimidate]
  • Brave Bird
  • Close Combat
  • Quick Attack
  • Protect
Z-Brave Bird one shots so many things, including that nasty Double Team/Toxic Araquanid. Intimidate switch play provides a lot of strategic purposes. Staraptor can also act as safe switch in against Starmie's weakness.

Unfortunately, Staraptor is too frail to take most Special attack. There was one time I lost at 48 streaks due to Mega Charizard Y one shot my full Hp Staraptor with Heat Wave. Wtf.

M-Lucario @Lucarionite [Adaptability]
  • Close Combat
  • Bullet Punch
  • Rock Slide
  • Crunch
Ironically the most useless member of the team. He is just a filler. He doesn't have Protect. Die too easily. I was hoping I could use other Mega like Lopunny or Altaria or even Venusaur. Too bad, none of them are available in-game. Priority Bullet Punch is useful though. And STAB Close Combat hurt like hell.

Speaking of Sword and Shield, you can say it's one of those little things that make me want to stay alive. I want to play it so badly. Galar region looks so awesome. And the protagonist design looks promising.
That's a lot of work, the once who were lost must have hurt a lot.

I mostly play to collect and fill the pokedex, I haven't been in a tournament since the first pokemon stadium came out.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I romhack a lot of my 3ds Pokemon games so I probably can't battle with people and all, but if anyone gives a shit I can post my friend codes anyways.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Okay, I'll need to actually make a team for Gen7 on Showdown now... Considering that I won't stop trying out rosters until I get a FWG trio and a SFD trio into a hyper offense team, it's going to take forever. We can do random battles though.

I haven't got a (3)DS, so I've played the later stuff only on emulators. I want to buy the Switch, but odds are, it's never going to be a luxury I can afford.