• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today I met one of my best friends. We played on a gamecube Mario Strikers. He beated me quite often I only won one game. But I don't owe this game anymore and he played it more recently. When we were teenagers I beated the shit out of him in this game. I have a lot of Fifa experience and I am quite good in it. But this game certainly invokes a lot of nostalgia. In general many Nintendo gamecube or Nintendo 64 games. For example Pokemon Stadium/Snap/Puzzle. This is one of the few consoles I still owe with the games mentioned.

I wanted to buy me the Pokemom Omega Ruby game for 3DS because Ruby was my first handheld Pokemon but most cartridges are broken and that's not worth it. I once played Omega Ruby but sold it. After my manic episodes I had the inner desire to sell much of my belongings. Some of them under their actual price. I regret that but I cannot change that anymore.

I am also nostalgic with old Mario 3D, StarFox, Mario Party, Smash Bros, Animal Crossing. My Animal Crossing cities are infamous among my friends and not in the good way. I had a pretty stupid edgelord time period in my youth but only online in real life I would have never dared to do shit like that. I still have screenshots which would ruin my reputation if they were published postmortem after my suicide. To my defence it was a form of escapsim because I endured severe domestic violence and bullying. My friends were shocked when I showed them my cities and certain hidden parts of it. This is now a decade ago and I still have the screenshots of these days. It can sometimes make me chuckle at least the more harmless content.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I like the Pokémon Nintendo games as well. I would play them on my DS Lite. I played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon BRT, EoT, EoD, and EoS, Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, and Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs. EoS is my favorite though. I used to play Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii with my cousin, and I also played Super Mario Galaxy 2, Sonic at the Olympic Games, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Dliena
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Mario Kart Wii, Super Mario Galaxy and Sonic Unleashed are my childhood favs.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The game I loved as a child is an obscure mech shooter/RTS hybrid Gun Metal.
ttps://store.steampowered.com/app/267920/Gun_Metal/

And just yesterday, I saw the game Ecco the Dolphin catching a glimpse of which I remember before I was 5.
ttps://store.steampowered.com/app/34274/Ecco_the_Dolphin/

There's also a game Dungeon Siege which I used to search for without success in ca. 2018, only finding 2 days ago. But it's not that nostalgic in general, I just remember a few snippets which impressed me seeing it again.
ttps://store.steampowered.com/app/39190/Dungeon_Siege/

The most nostalgic game for me would be Evil Islands, the game both of my parents played, and I do concur with my mom that it's super nostalgic for her.

Also, Unreal Tournament '99.
ttps://store.steampowered.com/app/13240/Unreal_Tournament_Game_of_the_Year_Edition/

Yes, I'm a Ukrainian late millennial/early zoomer, so those are PC games from the late 1990/early 2000s, but not exactly Half Life or Baldur's Gate or Quake or Diablo or StarCraft. I did play Warcraft 3, and even have vague memories of weird custom maps my dad must have downloaded in 2002 (like campaigns with annoying unskippable cutscenes, infernals raining down, etc.).

And last, but not least, Battlefield 1942 and its Forgotten Hope mod. I found the song they used in a loading screen only 15 years later (newer versions dropped it for another one, but I remember this one).

Reactions: sserafim