• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
You ever stop and think, "Wow, life is like a video game... but with more bugs than a cheap knockoff version?" Seriously, it's like we're all playing on a beta version, and the developers just shrugged and said, "Eh, good enough!"

I mean, we're born into this world with zero tutorial level, no cheat codes, and no idea what the heck we're supposed to be doing. It's like trying to assemble IKEA furniture without the instructions – you're just winging it and hoping for the best.

And those NPCs? They're everywhere, spouting off the same tired lines like malfunctioning robots. "How's the weather?" "Did you catch the game last night?" No, Karen, I did not catch the game, because I'm too busy trying to navigate this glitchy mess you call life!

But you know what's the saddest part? Despite all the bugs and glitches, despite the lack of cheat codes and respawns, we're still here, struggling through the game of life like lost players in a maze with no exit. We may stumble, we may face unexpected challenges, and we may even encounter a few game-breaking bugs along the way, but it feels like we're constantly fighting an uphill battle with no end in sight.

So, here's to navigating through the chaos, trying to find our way through the glitches, and desperately searching for a save point in the toughest levels with the hope that maybe, just maybe, things will get better. Because in the end, it's not about reaching the end credits with a perfect score – it's about surviving, clinging onto the hope that someday the game will become a little less unbearable.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
You ever stop and think, "Wow, life is like a video game... but with more bugs than a cheap knockoff version?" Seriously, it's like we're all playing on a beta version, and the developers just shrugged and said, "Eh, good enough!"

I mean, we're born into this world with zero tutorial level, no cheat codes, and no idea what the heck we're supposed to be doing. It's like trying to assemble IKEA furniture without the instructions – you're just winging it and hoping for the best.

And those NPCs? They're everywhere, spouting off the same tired lines like malfunctioning robots. "How's the weather?" "Did you catch the game last night?" No, Karen, I did not catch the game, because I'm too busy trying to navigate this glitchy mess you call life!

But you know what's the saddest part? Despite all the bugs and glitches, despite the lack of cheat codes and respawns, we're still here, struggling through the game of life like lost players in a maze with no exit. We may stumble, we may face unexpected challenges, and we may even encounter a few game-breaking bugs along the way, but it feels like we're constantly fighting an uphill battle with no end in sight.

So, here's to navigating through the chaos, trying to find our way through the glitches, and desperately searching for a save point in the toughest levels with the hope that maybe, just maybe, things will get better. Because in the end, it's not about reaching the end credits with a perfect score – it's about surviving, clinging onto the hope that someday the game will become a little less unbearable.
You definitely have a way with words... would love to read if you've written something more substantial like a script (play) or short stories or something.

Last edited:
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
You definitely have a way with words... would love to read if you've written something more substantial like a script (play) or short stories or something.
This was just something I wrote in my journal one night. Had me thinking about life as usual ahah

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Dont forget that if you don't have privelage, talent and good enviroment to live in plus well paid job and also a good friend/girlfriend/boyfriend. Then you're fucked. But hey at least there's a cheat code call ctb, if you find the right cheat code :)

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
My mother wants me to see life as a "video game" because she knows I enjoy grinding games every day. The problem is I can't take competition seriously due to bad experiences in the past, so I don't see the point of seeing life as a video game to compete with "normal" people with happily happy lives.

I wonder if there is a way to access the game's memory to see if I can find a base address that allows me to modify my salary. Or at least see if there is a way to activate the Debug Menu...

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
My mother wants me to see life as a "video game" because she knows I enjoy grinding games every day. The problem is I can't take competition seriously due to bad experiences in the past, so I don't see the point of seeing life as a video game to compete with "normal" people with happily happy lives.

I wonder if there is a way to access the game's memory to see if I can find a base address that allows me to modify my salary. Or at least see if there is a way to activate the Debug Menu...
Imagine if, to get a salary raise, you couldn't just talk to your boss or HR. Nope, you'd have to go through the ultimate customer support hassle: contacting the developer of Life itself. So, you're there, sitting in front of your computer, drafting an email:

Subject:
[URGENT] Salary Adjustment Request -
User #503920183

Dear Developer of Life,

I hope this email finds you well (and not too bogged down with bug fixes and feature requests). I'm writing to formally request an adjustment to my current salary package. I've recently come to realize that the living expenses DLC (Downloadable Content) has significantly increased in price, and my current income does not support the high-quality gameplay experience I was hoping for.

I've attempted to unlock the 'High-Paying Job' achievement several times but seem to be encountering a glitch, or perhaps I'm just really bad at this game. Either way, I believe a small tweak on your end could significantly enhance my user experience.

I also wanted to report a minor bug: my 'Motivation' meter seems to drain much faster than my 'Procrastination' meter fills up. Not sure if this is a feature or a glitch, but it's definitely impacting my performance.

I look forward to your response and any patches or updates you might suggest. Also, if there's a beta tester program for the 'Instant Millionaire' feature, please consider this my application.

Best regards,
[Your Name]
User #503920183
P.S. If this requires a meeting with the Moderator of Life, could you kindly forward this request? I've heard the wait times are eternal, but I'm willing to hold.

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
If life is just a video game, I would like to return it thanks

Or can I just throw it in the trash please
Returning Life because it's been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride with no safety harness sounds about right. Imagine striding up to the customer service desk of the universe with Life tucked under your arm, saying, 'Excuse me, I think I ended up with the extreme edition by mistake. I was hoping for the 'Chill on a Beach With a Margarita' version, not 'Survive Unpredictable Plot Twists. 'Can I exchange it, or better yet, can I get store credit to spend in the fantasy section?' And if they tell you, 'Sorry, all sales are final,' you might as well ask, 'In that case, can I toss it in the recycling bin? I heard there's a new release coming out called 'Peace and Quiet: The Eternal Weekend.' I'd like to beta test that instead.

Who knew the game of Life didn't come with a pause button, cheat codes, or even a straightforward tutorial? Next time, we'll definitely need to read the reviews before diving into such an immersive experience!

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Imagine if, to get a salary raise, you couldn't just talk to your boss or HR. Nope, you'd have to go through the ultimate customer support hassle: contacting the developer of Life itself. So, you're there, sitting in front of your computer, drafting an email:

Subject:
[URGENT] Salary Adjustment Request -
User #503920183

Dear Developer of Life,

I hope this email finds you well (and not too bogged down with bug fixes and feature requests). I'm writing to formally request an adjustment to my current salary package. I've recently come to realize that the living expenses DLC (Downloadable Content) has significantly increased in price, and my current income does not support the high-quality gameplay experience I was hoping for.

I've attempted to unlock the 'High-Paying Job' achievement several times but seem to be encountering a glitch, or perhaps I'm just really bad at this game. Either way, I believe a small tweak on your end could significantly enhance my user experience.

I also wanted to report a minor bug: my 'Motivation' meter seems to drain much faster than my 'Procrastination' meter fills up. Not sure if this is a feature or a glitch, but it's definitely impacting my performance.

I look forward to your response and any patches or updates you might suggest. Also, if there's a beta tester program for the 'Instant Millionaire' feature, please consider this my application.

Best regards,
[Your Name]
User #503920183
P.S. If this requires a meeting with the Moderator of Life, could you kindly forward this request? I've heard the wait times are eternal, but I'm willing to hold.
Hahahahahahaha lol 🤣🤣
Thank you for your thougts, it makes me feel better and more relaxed to my CTB
Maybe we take life too serious
Returning Life because it's been nothing short of a rollercoaster ride with no safety harness sounds about right. Imagine striding up to the customer service desk of the universe with Life tucked under your arm, saying, 'Excuse me, I think I ended up with the extreme edition by mistake. I was hoping for the 'Chill on a Beach With a Margarita' version, not 'Survive Unpredictable Plot Twists. 'Can I exchange it, or better yet, can I get store credit to spend in the fantasy section?' And if they tell you, 'Sorry, all sales are final,' you might as well ask, 'In that case, can I toss it in the recycling bin? I heard there's a new release coming out called 'Peace and Quiet: The Eternal Weekend.' I'd like to beta test that instead.

Who knew the game of Life didn't come with a pause button, cheat codes, or even a straightforward tutorial? Next time, we'll definitely need to read the reviews before diving into such an immersive experience!
You have suck a creative mind, could easily write a script for a movie or book like The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or Monty Phyton - The meaning of life or even a Futurama episode. Lol

Last edited:
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I wish there was an infinite money cheat

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
I wish there was an infinite money cheat
Wouldn't that be something? Just imagine walking up to an ATM, typing in a secret code, and watching it spit out money like it's a bad magician's never ending scarf trick. But then again, if money grew on trees, we'd all probably be fighting over who gets to water the plants

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Wouldn't that be something? Just imagine walking up to an ATM, typing in a secret code, and watching it spit out money like it's a bad magician's never ending scarf trick. But then again, if money grew on trees, we'd all probably be fighting over who gets to water the plants
lots of problems. I would do the insta death cheat then

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
The only thing i disagree is that this life game does not present any bug or glitches, since the laws of phisics are pretty reliable (for example: there is no concrete evidence of someone walking over the water)
Nonetheless there are a lot of inequalities affecting the players of this game and also there is the problem of justice, since this life game could be prettty fucking unfair for some of the players.

Last edited:
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
A game where your money is your hit points, run out of it then you die, have lots of it then you have flexibility, can use them to tank hits like mental or physical health issues (buy support)

Reactions: CocoToxBase
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Of course.

It's a very popular theory. So many respected scientist have come out and said, that there is a high probability that we are living in a simulation. Every months new manga books are created, with this being the main topic.
Matrix was one of the biggest and most popular movies in modern time with this theme. Netflix has just released an anime a few months ago, and Crunchyroll has numerous animes coming out each season about people living in a game. In fact i saw an premiere on a new show last night. So right now, it's a very popular topic in showbusiness.