• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
A lot of people seemed to enjoy the last thread I made in here regarding peoples first games they ever played.
So, I've thought about it for some time and decided that I would make another thread on here regarding what game consoles users on this site own.
You can include any console you want, doesn't matter if it's handheld or anything like that.

In case you're wondering what I've got: I have the Original Xbox, Xbox 360 (x2), PlayStation 2 (x2), Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii (x2), Nintendo Gameboy Advance, and the Nintendo NES. (All of these consoles I got as gifts from family members over the years)

Last edited:
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Megadrive, SNES, N64, PS1, Saturn, Gamecube, PS2, Dreamcast, Wii, all still with boxes, I really want to get PC Engine, had one a long time ago

Also handhelds, I have an Atair Lynx and most of the Gameboys

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've got a decent gaming laptop (though it has a broken hinge), Meta Quest 3, a Nintendo Switch, a Switch Lite, a New 3DS XL, 2 PS4s that were donated to me, a WiiU, Nintendo DS Lite, a DSi XL, and a Gameboy Advance SP. I also used to have a Nintendo Wii but I can't find it.

I'm about to buy a Steam Deck too because I just love the handheld consoles so much. I find having to set up a console on a tv to be quite tedious even though for consoles like the WiiU I got quite adept at setting them up quickly for Smash tournaments. I might also eventually buy a PS5 since I feel like that will be the best way to experience Sonic x Shadow Generations when that comes out later this year.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
lol the only console i got was sega genesis which i was gifted at like 2010. idk what was the thought process behind this.

waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
I have switch, quest 3 and rog ally. I used to have more but i left alot behind when i moved to be alone

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
i had a nintendo switch for a while.

Anyone found as they've gotten older they prefer handhelds? I just like falling into bed with them or a controller and chilling.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Including consoles I no longer have, from the start: My Dad had an Atari ST that I had quite a few games for, Sega Game Gear, Sega Mega Drive, Original XBox, XBox One.

I also used to have a few of those split screen single game handheld devices. Donkey Kong, Zelda, Karnov.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I gots a WiiU and Steam Deck for mine.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Three 3ds-es, one old two new, and two switches, one regular and one oled. Had a ds lite and a wii before too but sold them. Wish I hadn't though.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
PlayStation 2 (2x), PlayStation 3 (2x) and a PlayStation 4.
I'm thinking about buying the PlayStation 5. I hope I'm not dead before it happens.

D

DeadKennedy

Mar 30, 2024
not to judge but why do some ppl on this thread have duplicates? lol
Xbox 360 that i havent booted in like 5 yrs and a switch

Reactions: 3/4Dead
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic
Sep 21, 2022
I have 3ds xl, nintendo switch, ps2, original xbox (in the house somewhere) ps3, ps4, ps4 pro, ps5, xbox 360, xbox one, xbox one x, xbox series x and gaming pc.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I used to own a Wii but it doesn't work anymore. I know I have an old DS Lite somewhere. I have one of those Namco Plug N Play things. I have a NES and SNES Classic. I own a Switch. And I own a PS3.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Owned em all from snes & ps1 but currently have Ndsl (still works!) PS3, 360, 2 xbox1 & Unused xbox Gp & vouchers cos I quit gaming on xbox. What a waste.
Jus occ steam now gentle single player stuff.

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
I own a Switch (even though it might be falling behind in the current gen, I still have a lot of fun with it and genuinely think it's one the best consoles ever created) I also keep an old DS Lite that my brother gave me some years ago.