• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
i think train method is not good. 1/3 survives by jumping / standing...
Where did you get this information?
I get the impression you are more of train method hater than an objective contributer.
As far as I know, success rate for collision standing / headbutting with a fast train is between 95% and 100%.

The only real problems with this method is the horn and SI.

Last edited:
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
No thought to the driver of the train who may end up with PTSD and CTB as a result of you choosing this method?
not to mention the countless workers who will need to scoop up your soup like remains from a mile of tracks.
Most selfish method going if you ask me.
My BFF boyfriend took his own like this way, what's left of the body is absolutely revolting and there's often very little to bury or cremate. His body almost exploded as it hit the high speed train. Utterly traumatic for not just the driver, but the family too.

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
no, i am no hater, i am afraid that something goes wrong...
but yes i would prefer a methos without including other as direct as train method. but everybody can do what he want to, i do not judge.
in this moment i only share information i read.

i think it depents on the train and the speed.

sorry it is in german...
maybe in your country are more high speed trains. here only IC's because of the mountains...

Last edited:
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
No thought to the driver of the train who may end up with PTSD and CTB as a result of you choosing this method?
not to mention the countless workers who will need to scoop up your soup like remains from a mile of tracks.
Most selfish method going if you ask me.
My BFF boyfriend took his own like this way, what's left of the body is absolutely revolting and there's often very little to bury or cremate. His body almost exploded as it hit the high speed train. Utterly traumatic for not just the driver, but the family too.
Nope lol
If you knew my story you may think differently.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Don't choose passenger trains, always cargo! The heavier the train is, the more chance you have for success. Cargo trains are usually heavier than passenger, so their momentum is bigger too. And the bigger momentum is, the bigger force will act upon your body. I'd advise number 2, considering it's cargo.

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah I keep racing in my mind whether I should go for standing collision, decap or "cut in half".
At this stage I don't even care anymore as long as it kills me for sure.
Cut in half is a horrible way to go. Many people can survive minutes without half their body

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
no, i am no hater, i am afraid that something goes wrong...
but yes i would prefer a methos without including other as direct as train method. but everybody can do what he want to, i do not judge.
in this moment i only share information i read.

i think it depents on the train and the speed.

sorry it is in german...
maybe in your country are more high speed trains. here only IC's because of the mountains...
Unless its a scare tactic by the rail service the only other way I can explain that 1/3 survived is that they didn't do their homework and acted impulsively.
I used to be in this state of mind. It's better for SI but not method.
Since I have done my research I feel confident about this method.

TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
Almost all methods can take others to ptsd. If you blow your brains out with a gun, even in a deserted place, someone will most likely find your body. The same for jumping and hanging. Even SN can be pretty much disturbing for those who find you giving the state of your body after some time.
People who judge too much have a good chance of becoming hypocrites eventually.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
So China unveiled a brand new 400+mph mag lev train. It looks like a sharp cone instead of a broad front. I imagine getting hit at 400mph would vaporize your body so badly that you wouldn't need a funeral at all, you just become part of the rail way.

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
in germany is the new ice4. but i am not in germany atm and the borders are quasi closed..

Reactions: grungeCat
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
So China unveiled a brand new 400+mph mag lev train. It looks like a sharp cone instead of a broad front. I imagine getting hit at 400mph would vaporize your body so badly that you wouldn't need a funeral at all, you just become part of the rail way.
:pfff:
I'm wondering of the suction would fling you into the air..

Last edited:
wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
Unless its a scare tactic by the rail service the only other way I can explain that 1/3 survived is that they didn't do their homework and acted impulsively.
I used to be in this state of mind. It's better for SI but not method.
Since I have done my research I feel confident about this method.
did you decide if you want to stand or lay down? and if you want to stand, do you choose the train from picture 1, too?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Don't choose passenger trains, always cargo! The heavier the train is, the more chance you have for success. Cargo trains are usually heavier than passenger, so their momentum is bigger too. And the bigger momentum is, the bigger force will act upon your body. I'd advise number 2, considering it's cargo.
I would go with cargo but they are too random, could not establish a pattern.
The train I selected that mostly passes through around the same time and is going fast enough.
Not much difference if the speed and shape is "correct".
did you decide if you want to stand or lay down? and if you want to stand, do you choose the train from picture 1, too?
Probably standing with back to train or bowing and impacting headfirst.
Since keeping a log from dec 21, 2000 only train 1 has been flying through.

Last edited: