• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

petuniaphantom

petuniaphantom

Mar 25, 2024
Hi guys, I'm planning on committing between now and mid/late May. I need some advice on methods that are lethal but are also within my capabilities and are realistic for the situation.

For context, I am still in high school and but I am graduating in May. I have had a history of suicide attempts, most of them being non-lethal. I won't go in depth but I was able to make a full recovery from all of them. I live with my parents, don't have a drivers lisence, and don't own a car and I have nobody in my life that would assist me in ctb. We also do not own any firearms. My parents are very well aware of my mental disorders and my house is VERY ctb proof- literally raided of all dangerous objects and cameras everywhere. I have been secretly stockpiling medicine, such as Prozac, ibuprofen, seroquel, and even melatonin. I have at least 500mg of each and I plan to take all of them in some sort of concoction since that's all I have to work with, and take it with alcohol. I need an expert to assess the validity of this method, and if I have a high chance and succeeding. Please provide me with things I could improve on with my method. As mentioned previously, my options are very limited.

I would also appreciate if other methods are suggested. I do not want anything messy, such as cutting, but other than that I will do anything possible and take any advice given to make sure this is my final attempt. If you need context on why I'm doing this, my previous post describes it on a surface level. Please don't try to talk me out of this, as I am only here for practical ctb advice. I hope my decision can be respected, thank you.

Reactions: stupidmonkey
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I have been secretly stockpiling medicine, such as Prozac, ibuprofen, seroquel, and even melatonin. I have at least 500mg of each and I plan to take all of them in some sort of concoction since that's all I have to work with, and take it with alcohol. I need an expert to assess the validity of this method, and if I have a high chance and succeeding. Please provide me with things I could improve on with my method. As mentioned previously, my options are very limited.
You won't succeed with those meds and you will most likely have another failed attempt and even more hardship.

Here r some threads about ODs:

If you are serious about ODs then read the PPeH. You need specific meds that are lethal but it's difficult / impossible to get them prescribed. (with a history of attempts).

There's als the Suicide Resoursce Compilation. There you can read about methods and evaluate whether they'd be accessible to you or not.

petuniaphantom

petuniaphantom

Mar 25, 2024
You won't succeed with those meds and you will most likely have another failed attempt and even more hardship.

Here r some threads about ODs:

If you are serious about ODs then read the PPeH. You need specific meds that are lethal but it's difficult / impossible to get them prescribed. (with a history of attempts).

There's als the Suicide Resoursce Compilation. There you can read about methods and evaluate whether they'd be accessible to you or not.

Thank you so much! Let's say, perhaps, that I am unable to attain the resources needed to ctb using this method. Are there other methods that could ensure my success? You may suggest methods that are out of my reach as I am currently trying to figure it out.

Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thank you so much! Let's say, perhaps, that I am unable to attain the resources needed to ctb using this method. Are there other methods that could ensure my success? You may suggest methods that are out of my reach as I am currently trying to figure it out.
You can read about various methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in their respective Megathreads. It's your personal choice and that's why I can't suggest anything. You can ask questions in the Megathreads or start a thread with specific questions at any time.