L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
Someone who led me on for 2 years moved on like it was nothing. As far as I know he's living with his new girl now. Sometimes he'd post pics with her on his social media (I feel like he did it to hurt me) but now he's blocked and I'm on no contact. sucks I never got anything good out of it
A long ago ex never got over me. No part of the relationship was perfect, we both had made mistakes, and the longer we kept it going was the longer the toxicity was brewing. After facing a couple of years of emotional abuse, especially her comments when she thought I fabricated my sister's and mother's attempts, in addition to thinking the couple of days I ignored her to mourn my grandfather's passing; I called quits.

Obsessive behavior from her never letting me go has made me remove most social media sites. I was active on Facebook but I don't want potential loved ones having her message people. She's already done it before when I was in my last relationship.

Last year I received harassing calls that I documented and later sent to an attorney. A letter was sent in the mail to her house. Now she's back again after trying to reach out to me. Extremely insulting and one of the back of the head reasons why I want to go.

View attachment 29428 View attachment 29429
This actually show's how powerful ghosting or going no contact can be. But you did the right, I'm sorry you had to go through this mess

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and Supersadmommy90
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
My husband emotionally completely traumatized me after our 2nd child was born. He made me cry and terrorized me by taking away my possessions at 1 day postpartum after I got upset and threw his lamps on the front lawn because he made a humiliating joke about something I'm very insecure about. There have been so many more instances of him humiliating me, putting me down even in front of others, and just being so cruel to me. Him being on the giving end and very insensitive he has no idea what it's been like to be on the receiving end. He is basically the reason I want to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BFishy, Lostandfound7 and lizinha
Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
My husband emotionally completely traumatized me after our 2nd child was born. He made me cry and terrorized me by taking away my possessions at 1 day postpartum after I got upset and threw his lamps on the front lawn because he made a humiliating joke about something I'm very insecure about. There have been so many more instances of him humiliating me, putting me down even in front of others, and just being so cruel to me. Him being on the giving end and very insensitive he has no idea what it's been like to be on the receiving end. He is basically the reason I want to ctb.
I know this is a simplistic answer but have you anywhere to go? Your husband is suppose to love and care for you not treat you like a piece of shit.

Reactions: BFishy
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
My mom for neglecting my plagiocephaly

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BFishy, Lostandfound7 and Abaigh
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I know this is a simplistic answer but have you anywhere to go? Your husband is suppose to love and care for you not treat you like a piece of shit.

thanks for caring. It's not the easiest thing ending the relationship and moving on where I am 30 with 3 kids; not 20. And that is exactly how he has treated me, like I can't easily leave. Unfortunately the house belongs to me so i can't pack up and leave. It is going to take having another man here to fend him off eventually. I still depend on him financially so it is a complex situation, it's not as easy as saying "we're broken up now." I'm trying to replace him with someone better but it is so, so hard finding someone decent who is willing to drop everything and move into my situation and put up with the drama. It sucks.
My mom for neglecting my plagiocephaly

isn't this when the baby has a flat head?Is it supposed to be corrected during infancy/childhood? Is your head misshapen now because of this? I'm sorry if that is the case.

Remember to forget

Remember to forget

Mar 6, 2020
thanks for caring. It's not the easiest thing ending the relationship and moving on where I am 30 with 3 kids; not 20. And that is exactly how he has treated me, like I can't easily leave. Unfortunately the house belongs to me so i can't pack up and leave. It is going to take having another man here to fend him off eventually. I still depend on him financially so it is a complex situation, it's not as easy as saying "we're broken up now." I'm trying to replace him with someone better but it is so, so hard finding someone decent who is willing to drop everything and move into my situation and put up with the drama. It sucks.

isn't this when the baby has a flat head?Is it supposed to be corrected during infancy/childhood? Is your head misshapen now because of this? I'm sorry if that is the case.
I get that, I have had moments in my life where I have had nowhere to go, to hide or to financially be able to support myself . You do put up with more than you should because trying to find a way out seems just to complicated. I have thought the easiest way you solve it is just to end it so I no longer have to think my way out of an impossible situation.
I just hope you find the strength to feel you are worth more than you feel now. Don't let someone else make you feel bad about who you are. Xx

Reactions: BFishy and Supersadmommy90
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I can't forgive my dad. He was abusive and ruined my life.
I understand..I hate to hear of parents ruining their children's lives. No child has ever asked to b born..I'm sorry that the one who is called to protect u, has harmed u..evil..

Sending u love n healing honey :heart:
Hey honey..I rarely EVER suggest anyone leave their husband. I myself have chosen to stay with mine after an infidelity. BUT, in terms of continuous abuse AND him causing u to wanna ctb, LEAVE HIM...

I will tell u what my husband told me when I was at the edge of my rope n was ready to ctb. He said he's "a POS n not worth it".I agree....Replace ur husband's name there..He's not worth it baby..:heart:

Feel free to pm me if u need to talk..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BFishy, Supersadmommy90, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
I understand..I hate to hear of parents ruining their children's lives. No child has ever asked to b born..I'm sorry that the one who is called to protect u, has harmed u..evil..

Sending u love n healing honey :heart:
That means so much to me, especially coming from you. I'm sending love your way as well.*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(This legit made me cry, sometimes I forget the extent of damage that happened and you made me feel more valid in my emotions about it)

• Love
Reactions: BFishy and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
That means so much to me, especially coming from you. I'm sending love your way as well.*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

(This legit made me cry, sometimes I forget the extent of damage that happened and you made me feel more valid in my emotions about it)
Ur emotions r totally valid honey!
Y wouldn't they be?? I'm here for u :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BFishy and ghostspace
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

I so hear you. The difficult thing is needing to be rescued rather than having the capability to rescue yourself. That's not going to create the foundation for a stable and healthy long-term relationship. Also, the odds are pretty high that someone willing to take on the situation for you and the kids will be a predator, you don't want the pain of finding out years later he abused one or more of your kids. Have you spoken with any domestic violence organizations to find out if there are other supports available to you?

Wishing you all the best. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BFishy, Supersadmommy90 and Lostandfound7
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
Ur emotions r totally valid honey!
Y wouldn't they be?? I'm here for u :heart:
I get stuck thinking things like: 'well, it wasn't that bad, other people have it worse..etc' and I also somethings convince myself things didn't happen the way I remember them happening because there was so much gas-lighting involved. It gets confusing somethings.Sometimes I'm even convinced that I'm the one who hurt him, that I caused everything myself and he's actually a good person. Thank you so much for your kind words and support, I honestly feel a bit lighter now.

• Love
Reactions: BFishy and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I get stuck thinking things like: 'well, it wasn't that bad, other people have it worse..etc' and I also somethings convince myself things didn't happen the way I remember them because there was so much gas-lighting involved. It gets confusing somethings.Sometimes I'm even convinced that I'm the one who hurt him, that I caused everything myself and he's actually a good person. Thank you so much for your kind words and support, I honestly feel a bit lighter now.
I tried, n I can't think of a single thing that a child can do to their parent(s) to deserve abuse..

N it's possible that it wasn't "as bad as someone else", but it was also worse than someone else too..Your pain is ur pain..Period.

Muah ..Sending u a great big, warm hug:heart:

• Love
Reactions: BFishy and ghostspace
Icarus

Icarus

Jul 25, 2019
Myself, because I created my own demise

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandfound7
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I so hear you. The difficult thing is needing to be rescued rather than having the capability to rescue yourself. That's not going to create the foundation for a stable and healthy long-term relationship. Also, the odds are pretty high that someone willing to take on the situation for you and the kids will be a predator, you don't want the pain of finding out years later he abused one or more of your kids. Have you spoken with any domestic violence organizations to find out if there are other supports available to you?

Wishing you all the best. :heart:

Exactly I am not looking for just anyone. One of my reasons for living is to protect them from predators. So I am at the cutting edge of that issue.
I am having to come to terms with a lot. I'm hesitant to involve the system if I can figure out a way out on my own. I have a couple of aces in the hole but I'm just heavily weighing my options and seeing what will be the best fit moving forward. Of course my kids safety is my highest priority. I believe in God and that He will show me the best way forward. Thanks for caring

• Love
Reactions: BFishy, Lostandfound7 and GoodPersonEffed
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I've forgiven people in my mind who've done horrible things to me yet I have a hard time forgiving myself for bad choices and decisions. It makes many therapists I've worked with frustrated with working with me.

TVtrays

TVtrays

May 6, 2019
My mom, for telling 7 year old me that I'm the reason she's not happy anymore and she used to be happy before I was born, and making me cry myself to sleep alone as from age 4-12
Or my ex boyfriend for not letting me transition for a whole year, and the emotional abuse
Or the guy who raped me last month

• Love
Reactions: BFishy
S

Seneca70

Mar 5, 2020
I will never forgive my biological mother. She just kept on having unprotected sex with the same deadbeat, resulting in multiple kids. An entire life of suffering could have easly been prevented if these two had the common sense to use a condom.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I've forgiven people in my mind who've done horrible things to me yet I have a hard time forgiving myself for bad choices and decisions. It makes many therapists I've worked with frustrated with working with me.
I know honey..it's always the hardest to forgive yourself..I beat myself up literally every other day over decisions I have made..smh..
Sending love:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: BFishy and Marchioness
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
My parents and my mother especially. I feel as though I can't really blame them as I think of it more as a societal problem and of human nature.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7
B

BFishy

Student
Dec 25, 2019
Payback is a bitch and revenge is a mofo. I totally get and agree with wanting to have a "friendly meeting ". Lol. I want the person that's hurts me to feel just a portion of the pain my heart does. When I am in love, I love deep and true. When you throw that away, I am also hurt deeply and want and wish that on the person or people that hurt me without reason. Eye for an eye, absolutely!

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
My parents and my mother especially. I feel as though I can't really blame them as I think of it more as a societal problem and of human nature.
Yes...unfortunately, very often the case. Sometimes they just don't know betta..so sad..
Sending love n strength :heart:

Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
I keep hitting post by accident let me continue

J

jamesthekiddo

Mar 2, 2020
all of em backstabbed me anyways, i hate em all

Reactions: disillusion and BFishy
Justaroguegear

Justaroguegear

Tired
Mar 11, 2020
My father married my mother made me
She turned out to be annoying as fuck, schizophrenic, he eventually moved to another country, me living with grandparents, now I live with my really annoying mother, mild hoarder and all around mess.

He also sold my childhood house to buy apartment to move in with some woman and her daughter. My parents are still married. He used to come every weekend, then every other and now he comes less than once a month for like 12 hours

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Yes he has and we r currently in marriage counseling...

**The reason for my rage towards her is totally warranted. Granted, he is 100% responsible for his actions and I never excuse his behavior n infidelity,

HOWEVER, this female, who is married btw, is so evil that when he felt guilty after, she threatened to tell me n send me the texts, which she did n continued to over the course of a few days. Until I had to change my #..She lives out the country so found it easy to torment me cuz I couldn't get to her. She knows that had she been in my city, I'm a fighter n would have handled her..
Now the tables have turned n I now torment her...

I GET U!!!!. :angry:
.I'm so sorry..Those ppl ruin it for the other good ones too...

Wow..that's heavy..I'm sorry n not sure if I could easily forgive her either..

My father who was a drunken sadistic bully and his family who was just as bad, he used to punch us for dropping a pea on the table, used to burn my Mum with cigarettes always violent when he was drunk but had a very well paid job as a printer in Fleet Street so we always had the best clothes, so the outside World thought we had a great life, he died when I was 11 years old and the freedom was to much to handle as he was so strict and we got into all sorts of trouble, but later my mum told me his family accused her of having an affair and I was someone else's child which is bollocks, but explains why he targeted me more than the rest. I did feel guilty as an 11 year old my uncle took me to see him in the chapel of rest and I touched his cold body and laughed, :smiling::smiling::smiling:

What really drove me mad was when I wanted to talk about what happened and all my mum kept saying was about her childhood growing up in Ireland I nearly throttled her and my brothers and sisters didn't want to talk about it, back then we never had Childline or the Samaritans so I had no one to talk to and I exploded, drugs, arrested prison, fighting, etc but I turned my life around studied and got an excellent job.

Long story short, time is a great healer, I hated them all, but I forgave them as they caused enough suffering and I'm not letting them win, I forgave them for my own benefit not there's.

Cheers Geo