• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Whenever I meet a new person. I just can't get my mind of worrying what they think of me. That causes stress and just horribly awkward situations. But it doesn't matter, one day my attempts will succeed and I'll be done with it all.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
People with social anxiety, what situations cause you the most stress?
honestly, it was and kinda still really still is any interactions. i would just feel insecure, and just anxious and uncomfortable for no reason.

people around large amounts of people, etc.

but im happy that i somewhat got better and fought my social anxiety. I forced myself to work retail, and i worked retail for like 7 months, and i just got over it, it was hard at first, but me forcing myself to be in retail, to be around and talk to people, helped a ton. helped me feel less alone, and helped me with talking to people.

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Specifically? Being the center of attention. But I'd say about 90% of all interactions irl cause me severe anxiety and panic. I feel bad about it because I have friends that actually care and one that even understands my situation, but even their company is often very tiring

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
The thing that gives me the most stress is when I'm forced to socialize when I haven't recharged enough to actually enjoy myself.
I end up so stressed that I spend the next few days hiding from the world, one time I ended up hiding for 3 months because of it.