• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I hate being scared of everything and waking up on fight or flight mode, and staying like that throughout the entire day. I feel so scared of everything and I don't know if sometimes I'm making really bad mistakes. I don't know who to trust and I'm very bad at seeing if certain situations will lead to something bad happening. I know a lot of this is probably caused by my anxiety but I don't know. I just don't want to be alive because I'm literally petrified of anything bad happening. It's making it hard to talk to people I just want to isolate so nothing else bad happens

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Me too, I know how that feels, it's terrible. When something that triggers my anxiety happens, it feels like I can't breathe. I'm so sorry you know what this feels like too, it's awful we're all going through this hell. 🫂

H

heysunshine

Feb 27, 2024
:( It's the worst feeling to wake up and immediately be dreading what happens. I understand completely how draining and overwhelming it must feel for you to constantly be on guard. I am so sorry that you are feeling so much anxiety. I also cannot ever seem to trust myself or others, and I understand how that can make the world so lonely and terrifying. Just know, I'm here for you! I know how isolating makes one feel safe and protected from all the possible danger that anxiety insists lurks around every corner. I want you to know that I see your struggle, and I hope that you find some relief from the nightmare that is anxiety. <3

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
anxiety feels crippling and it's exhausting and scary to be in fight or flight mode all the time. i'm sorry you have to experience these awful feelings constantly. i'm here if you ever need a PM love <3

• Love
Reactions: Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
"Anxiety is horrible". I completely agree. I have more than my fair share of it, though I don't have it anywhere near as badly as you. One way to deal with it, in any particular situation, is to figure out the worst that could happen, then calmly and rationally think through how you would deal with it if it did happen. It's rare for the worst possibility to actually happen, and if you know you can deal with that then you know you can deal with whatever does happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you suffer so much, that must be really dreadful what you go through. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Linda