• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Naz027

Mar 10, 2024
I can't handle the anxiety anymore been given sertraline & propranolol from gp but is there a way to get real anti anxiety meds in the UK I'm going around the bend.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Reactions: Relic and Naz027
N

Naz027

Mar 10, 2024
Was back in 2015 I had it bet they don't hand it out anymore plus my health issue is my kidneys and it seems its bad for that too so I'm fucked all round.

• Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
i wish my gp gave me pregabalin

Well I have used it over 2 years without problems, and should I someone keel over then win win I am on a suicide forum after all. I was jeg trying to help since I too had bad experience with Sertraline and benzos is a no go since after you build up tolerance the withdrawals are horrible.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
i wish my gp gave me pregabalin

'What happens for many people is that they get reduced prescriptions but then source more of the drug themselves.'
When you buy drugs online it is a complete lottery. You never know what it is you are taking and you don't know if the dose is what you are being told it is.
I was researching it years ago when I started taking it. Some people got eight grams of it during clinical trials. I remember it being a single dose, but I could remember wrong, it may have been the 24h dose.

Considering that it potentiates so many drugs, pointing finger at pregabalin specifically is just the Daily Mail science.

• Informative
Reactions: RemainingDubious
B

butterball

interior crocodile alligator
Jan 28, 2024
i used to be on venlafaxine which my GP advised would treat both my depression & my anxiety. it did the job to be fair, unsure if this is of any use?

Reactions: Naz027