• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024
One of the main reasons for my thoughts of wanting to ctb is needing to escape relentless feelings of anxiety and dread that will not go away. From the moment I wake to the moment I sleep. How do the rest of you deal with anxiety?

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Fear and anxiety is one of my baser reasons for wanting to end it. Fear of being alone, getting sick with no help, suffering of old age. Caring less and acceptance is probably how I deal with it.

I've had panic attacks over these fears before, and they aren't pleasant, and ultimately they don't help at all. Realising this helps prevent further panic attacks; it is useless to panic and won't change anything anyway, so just accept whatever happens. There's no escaping fate, every human is doomed to face suffering.

The constant fear and anxiety has also actually made me a bit numb. I think the body just gets tired or used to all the anxiety, I feel like a caged animal that has no hope of leaving.

Otherwise it's thinking about CTB and distracting myself with addictions.

Reactions: divinemistress36