Nov 4, 2020
There really is no hope for humanity...

• Aww..
Reactions: Hollowillow, waitingforrest and lobster salad
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
How the fuck do all these child rapist guys have wives/gfs?

Reactions: TooConscious, deleted, waitingforrest and 2 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Finding people who are just as disturbed, or luring in vulnerable people with what initially appears to be a charming exterior. At least that's my take on it.

• Aww..
Reactions: return., Celerity, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Just wanted to make sure everyone saw these pieces of trash:
Screenshot 2022 02 04 233554
Screenshot 2022 02 04 233609

Screenshot 2022 02 04 233656

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sick sick sick world. there is no healing for the human kind. No way. And they wanna find new planets for what's? To do the same things and actions they do already here, hope they never find any . This world is Sick and the bandage won't hold much longer.

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, deleted, waitingforrest and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I thought about this a bit. I think it's that more often than not, people who are capable of doing evil are good at superficial charm. Or at least superficial charm and social grace are pretty common with abusive people.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Élégie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
People are fucking twisted and this species is embarrassing. Earlier I was reading about drug cartels, and holy fuck, those people are brutal. Seems like absolutely nobody and nothing is off-limits.

I'll definitely be coming back to this thread; I see so much shit just on Instagram and YouTube alone. I don't even need to look for it.

People who say that life is amazing and the world is a beautiful place make me wonder just how privileged they are and how much of the real world they're actually exposing themselves to – I have a feeling it's not much at all.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Élégie, Wrennie and 4 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Oh she's going to have a lot of fun in jail when the other moms there find out what she did... I'm sure they'll find a special place to put a shiv
View attachment 85553

I'm definitely not defending the mother's behaviour, but it's possible that it wasn't an act of evil. I mean, the article says that she passed out in a graveyard, that "she was experiencing hallucinations due to heroin withdrawal, and not sleeping for approximately two weeks", and that she killed the baby "just two days after her third birthday".

She could be insane - in which case she isn't evil, but crazy - or maybe she could be suffering from a severe case of postpartum psychosis - in which case she isn't evil, either, but crazy.

Of course, she could also be faking having all those symptoms just to get leniency.

Reactions: TooConscious
J

JoeyJoey

Feb 2, 2022
I had to stop reading the threads in this post. It's too upsetting. Same as I can't watch history programs of things such as the Holocaust where you see the children. Obviously the adults too. But the kids get me. I can't take it. Poor children.
So much evil on this earth and it's unfair those evil bastard's are more free in their minds and more happy then the people on this website.

Reactions: Celerity and littlelungs
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
just seeing your display pic and username is a warning for graphic content

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
I had to stop reading the threads in this post. It's too upsetting. Same as I can't watch history programs of things such as the Holocaust where you see the children. Obviously the adults too. But the kids get me. I can't take it. Poor children.
So much evil on this earth and it's unfair those evil bastard's are more free in their minds and more happy then the people on this website.

The thing that really gets me about the children is the fact that most of them don't even understand what is happening to them, or why. All they know is that they're in pain and nobody's doing anything about it, whether it's because nobody wants to help them, or because nobody can.

I'm really, really sensitive to seeing children in such situations as well. I'm a "survivor" of severe CSA, so aside from the fact that I'm just able to feel empathy for other people in general, it's also personal in a way. I will never know exactly how someone else feels, of course, because I'm not them, but I do understand that feeling of confusion, pain, loneliness, hopelessness and overall just wondering why nobody's fucking doing anything, and it's horrific.

It's heartbreaking all-around and I hate that so many people get to walk free and just live their lives as normal after committing such unspeakable acts against children (who will carry this with them for the rest of their lives) because it's so hard to prove, and obviously nobody's going to willingly admit that they were awful to a child. I hate everything about it... we're an ugly species, no doubt about it.

Sorry for the rant, but for fuck's sake...

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
We are flesh monsters, freaks of nature. Nature is flawed, unfair, and cruel and we are its creations. How would the best of us behave if there were no consequences.

We live in hell and glorify it, it's a living nightmare.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity, Sleepdrifter, Élégie and 3 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Look at this piece of shit rapist and woman beater:

Screenshot 2022 02 05 205417
Mason Greenwood cropped

The only mistake these two women made was fucking that psycho piece of trash. Would love to see him star in a theync video.

Screenshot 2022 02 05 210758
Oj9uv2 b88870842z120170104121131000gevl050110

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Crazy4u and littlelungs
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
These are more religions/governments = shit

Screenshot 2022 02 05 220743

Screenshot 2022 02 05 222122

Screenshot 2022 02 05 220605

• Aww..
Reactions: Foresight, waitingforrest and littlelungs
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Sick sick sick world. there is no healing for the human kind. No way. And they wanna find new planets for what's? To do the same things and actions they do already here, hope they never find any . This world is Sick and the bandage won't hold much longer.
And the fact that most of these acts are happening to children makes me sick.

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021

• Wow
Reactions: Celerity
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Here's one more example of human garbage (don't watch it if you like cats. The footage is not gruesome, but it may make you mad).

People like these should be put on a list of people who are free for anyone to murder - slowly. Sloooowly!

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The solicitor says he can't be held accountable for his actions due to the massive tarantula eating his brains.
And the case is being dropped.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm definitely not defending the mother's behaviour, but it's possible that it wasn't an act of evil. I mean, the article says that she passed out in a graveyard, that "she was experiencing hallucinations due to heroin withdrawal, and not sleeping for approximately two weeks", and that she killed the baby "just two days after her third birthday".

She could be insane - in which case she isn't evil, but crazy - or maybe she could be suffering from a severe case of postpartum psychosis - in which case she isn't evil, either, but crazy.

Of course, she could also be faking having all those symptoms just to get leniency.
So what are the excuses of the other people displayed in this thread?
Any reason she is getting the benefit of the doubt, in particular?
Here's one more example of human garbage (don't watch it if you like cats. The footage is not gruesome, but it may make you mad).

People like these should be put on a list of people who are free for anyone to murder - slowly. Sloooowly!

Yea I can't handle shit against cats, makes my blood boil. There's nothing they can even do to fight it and there are almost no consequences for the pos that does it either.
With the types of people I see grappling to become police officers (or armed forces)..I am not surprised.
Giving ego and authority to people who should have no right to either.

Last edited:
Reactions: summers
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
So what are the excuses of the other people displayed in this thread?
Any reason she is getting the benefit of the doubt, in particular?

This story was the only one that I read about. Every suspect deserves to be heard fully before they are penalized, of course.