• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

momary123

Aug 4, 2022
Hello, Does anyone have advice or suggestions for the Pegasos Swiss Association?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and come to dust
M

Moon1234

Jun 7, 2023
Actualización 13/22 de septiembre: Recibí un correo electrónico de Damian. Me pidió mis datos para enviar el reembolso. No dijo cuánto se devolverá, pero no había sido revisado por ningún profesional médico. Entonces, me enteraré cuando me entere... y los mantendré informados. El video de YouTube ahora está configurado como 'privado'.
Cuídense, todos.
Did you get the money?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
Upvote 0
D

Deathisbetter

-
Jun 3, 2023
Update Sept 13/22: I received an email from Damian. He asked for my details to send the refund. He didn't say how much of it will be returned, but it had not been reviewed by any medical professional. So, I'll find out when I find out.. and I'll keep you updated. The youtube video is now set to 'private'.
Take care everyone.
I genuinely think damien is an asshole his responses to my emails were very passive aggressive and him shutting me down saying he can't answer my hypothetical questions and that I am wasting his time.

• Wow
Reactions: Yavannah
Upvote 0
B

bluebirds

Jun 15, 2023
Sounds more complicated than in Switzerland, because you don´t have to be terminally ill in Switzerland. And also all the other requirements sound more complicated in the NL.

Switzerland: + Ex-International (not Exit !!) + Eternal Spirit + Sterbehilfe.de (work in both countries: Germany and Switzerland)

This is interesting: https://www.drze.de/in-focus/euthanasia/modules/belgium-loi-relatif-a-leuthanasie?set_language=en
How can I reach out to exit for them to help me get accepted into one of those VAD places if I am 25 ?

Is pegasos the only one to use the IV nembutal ? do they give general anesthesia with it , to take away the pain or stinging feeling ? :(

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

You can only apply to Exit if you are a Swiss citizen and are at least 50 (unless they have changed the age, which I doubt).
At 25, the chance of being approved is very difficult unless you have a serious physical illness. Dignitas uses oral Pentobarbital and an antiemetic.
Here you can watch two videos that show the procedure:

Last edited:
Upvote 0