• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

momary123

Aug 4, 2022
Hello, Does anyone have advice or suggestions for the Pegasos Swiss Association?

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and come to dust
J

jk9761

Experienced
Jul 25, 2022
Update Sept 13/22: I received an email from Damian. He asked for my details to send the refund. He didn't say how much of it will be returned, but it had not been reviewed by any medical professional. So, I'll find out when I find out.. and I'll keep you updated. The youtube video is now set to 'private'.
Take care everyone.
lets us know how much you get back .

Upvote 0
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Dignitas, Pegasos, Life Circle - Swiss.
Expertise Centrum Euthanasie - Netherland.
LEIF (LevensEinde Informatie Forum - in Dutch -), Belgium.
ADMD (Association pour le Droit de Mourir dans la Dignité - in French -), Belgium.
Die With Dignity and Go Gently, Australia.

Afaik, one needs at least 3 years residency to get VAD in Canada, 1 year requirement in Columbia and 2 months requirement in Spain.
Only Swiss and Belgium that accept foreigners.

Cmiiw
Correction: it takes 12 months in Spain
View attachment 98141
Hi Momary123,

This is my first post on this site, as I have just been accepted. The reason I wanted to join was to provide my experience with Pegasos to people who may be thinking of contacting them, and what they may encounter or expect. Personally, I considered the deposit payment to be a gamble because that's what's really happening, isn't it? You pay money not knowing if you'll get what you expect or desire.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL when communicating with absolute strangers on the net. Don't forget, perfectly legit websites (as may be with pegasos) are prone and vulnerable to hacking; emails can be intercepted, and when that happens your bank account may be drained; your identity stolen. Who better for a hacker to steal from then the most vulnerable of people who will not report any financial abuse or theft to the authorities than someone who who will then have to explain to the police or their bank as to why they paid such a large sum of money and delivered their entire life's history and medical information for a request to die? That's easy pickings - BEWARE. BE CAREFUL. And, imo, don't do it..

I posted a video on youtube:

This is an account of my experience with this Right-to-Die organization in Basel, Switzerland. The organization's name is Pegasos Swiss Association. It's contact email address is '[email protected].' An IP Address search found its location to be in California, not Switzerland. The 2 phone numbers for this organization are cellphone (mobile) numbers, not landlines, which no person answers and without a voicemail message indicating the organization's name or the option to leave a message (with the exception that one of the numbers does identify the organization and then instructs you to send an email, instead.)

After emailing Exit International yesterday, asking for the contact information for the Founder of Pegasos, I received a missed-call that after a search said it was from Bakersfield, California (just like the IP address). Two hours after the missed call, I decided to call it back. It had been disconnected and no longer in use.

After two weeks after payment for the application fee was received, all communication stopped.
There is a reason there isn't a single media-account of their clients or what their mission statement is all about (ie. videos, documentaries, interviews, *verifiable national/international newspaper sources (ie. not fake online news websites.)

UPDATE SEPT 9/22: Two days after my 2nd email to Exit International, I received an email from Damian saying he was "travelling with intermittent internet access;" very plausible, but for 18 days? The first thing I did was call one of his numbers, but it still wasn't answered. Then, I replied that I no longer wanted their services and requested my deposit be returned according to their website. If I receive it, I will post the outcome and then remove the video shortly thereafter.
That's so weird. I hope they return your money asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Life and rationaltake
Upvote 0
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Hi. Yes, I will let you guys know.
omg. I'm currently working with D. Your story is making me want to back out. So you don't think the association is legit? even exit etc. mentions them and partners with them. If I don't have anyone to accompany me do you think I should just give up? They haven't denied me yet but your situation was exactly what I feared, sending in my deposit only for them to take forever and hope I just off myself so they can keep it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shadow Life
Upvote 0
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
omg. I'm currently working with D. Your story is making me want to back out. So you don't think the association is legit? even exit etc. mentions them and partners with them. If I don't have anyone to accompany me do you think I should just give up? They haven't denied me yet but your situation was exactly what I feared, sending in my deposit only for them to take forever and hope I just off myself so they can keep it.
I can't say if it is legit or not. I can only say what I have experienced and how it's affected me, personally. I did read on this site though that one commenter had said that a friend (or someone they know) had paid money and then was ignored. I didn't pay attention to that warning - and now here I am - basically the same thing happened.

Exit is another thorn in my side, as of this morning. I had called Exit the first time to inquire as to why D was not returning emails or answering the phone numbers. Then, I emailed Exit for contact info for the Founder of Pegasos (RH) a couple of weeks later and received NO response.

This morning, I tried to log in to the PPeH - and all of a sudden I got a message saying I exceeded the 3-device limit, so I was locked out! I can tell you that I've used it on 1 device (and once with private browser, which they warn is considered a 'device'. So, technically, I've used it on 2 devices.) I think locking me out of the online site is payback for naming them in my video and, perhaps, figuring out what they don't want figured out - it's just a clever game to make money on the hopes of vulnerable people.

If you're planning to go alone, you should know that in lieu of someone you know to identify your body afterward, you'd need to become a lifetime member of Exit, at a cost of $1,000 (+/-) so that one of their people will identify you to the authorities, instead. Personally, I would feel way too vulnerable to put my trust in people that I don't know. You are truly on your own when dealing with a country that isn't yours. You have no protection.

If you go to the Exit website and want to watch one of their full-length videos, there's a link that says if you are already a subscriber to the PPeH then you can watch it. I clicked the link and they require the subscriber to pay an additional $50 (+/-) to view it. So, can you see why I think these organizations are just a money-grab? I visited another organizations's website (can't remember which one, but hey, there are only 3-4 of them around) and they've got a long list of all the legal conditions, and its own conditions, that need to be fulfilled before an application can go through. Pegasos does not have that and they work in tandem with Exit. So, they have completely lost my trust. I just sent an email to PPeH to see if they will solve the issue of locking me out. I'm not holding my breath.. it is, after all, published and run by Exit.

**And while on the topic of the PPeh, the August edition listed an email address as a source. As I was about to send an email, my email provider tagged that address as possibly a scam. I gave that information to them, and in the Sept edition/update they removed that address and replaced it with the former address that they themselves had already listed on their 'scam page' earlier on! WTF?? Honestly, if they don't have an address for a possible supply - then they should just say that they don't have a reliable email/source to offer at this time. There is already a thread on this site concerning fake email addresses from/on the PPeH.

The truth is that you/we cannot trust any person or site that we don't know personally. It's sad, but true. It seems to me that some of these organizations operate in secret or stealth mode, under the radar so to speak, and that's what makes them risky to deal with.

I can't give you advice on what to do, but I can say: Pay Attention to Your Gut Feeling! As the saying goes: If you think something fishy is going on, then there probably is..

Take care of yourself. Take 4 slow, deep breaths. Take some time to think clearly before acting. Don't ignore warnings. I wish I had paid attention to my gut-feeling, but I behaved impulsively because I was feeling Desperate. And that's the problem right there! When we feel desperate - others may take advantage.
Correction: it takes 12 months in Spain

That's so weird. I hope they return your money asap.
Me too. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: peaches, SofterSoftest, literallydonee and 1 other person
Upvote 0
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I can't say if it is legit or not. I can only say what I have experienced and how it's affected me, personally. I did read on this site though that one commenter had said that a friend (or someone they know) had paid money and then was ignored. I didn't pay attention to that warning - and now here I am - basically the same thing happened.

Exit is another thorn in my side, as of this morning. I had called Exit the first time to inquire as to why D was not returning emails or answering the phone numbers. Then, I emailed Exit for contact info for the Founder of Pegasos (RH) a couple of weeks later and received NO response.

This morning, I tried to log in to the PPeH - and all of a sudden I got a message saying I exceeded the 3-device limit, so I was locked out! I can tell you that I've used it on 1 device (and once with private browser, which they warn is considered a 'device'. So, technically, I've used it on 2 devices.) I think locking me out of the online site is payback for naming them in my video and, perhaps, figuring out what they don't want figured out - it's just a clever game to make money on the hopes of vulnerable people.

If you're planning to go alone, you should know that in lieu of someone you know to identify your body afterward, you'd need to become a lifetime member of Exit, at a cost of $1,000 (+/-) so that one of their people will identify you to the authorities, instead. Personally, I would feel way too vulnerable to put my trust in people that I don't know. You are truly on your own when dealing with a country that isn't yours. You have no protection.

If you go to the Exit website and want to watch one of their full-length videos, there's a link that says if you are already a subscriber to the PPeH then you can watch it. I clicked the link and they require the subscriber to pay an additional $50 (+/-) to view it. So, can you see why I think these organizations are just a money-grab? I visited another organizations's website (can't remember which one, but hey, there are only 3-4 of them around) and they've got a long list of all the legal conditions, and its own conditions, that need to be fulfilled before an application can go through. Pegasos does not have that and they work in tandem with Exit. So, they have completely lost my trust. I just sent an email to PPeH to see if they will solve the issue of locking me out. I'm not holding my breath.. it is, after all, published and run by Exit.

**And while on the topic of the PPeh, the August edition listed an email address as a source. As I was about to send an email, my email provider tagged that address as possibly a scam. I gave that information to them, and in the Sept edition/update they removed that address and replaced it with the former address that they themselves had already listed on their 'scam page' earlier on! WTF?? Honestly, if they don't have an address for a possible supply - then they should just say that they don't have a reliable email/source to offer at this time. There is already a thread on this site concerning fake email addresses from/on the PPeH.

The truth is that you/we cannot trust any person or site that we don't know personally. It's sad, but true. It seems to me that some of these organizations operate in secret or stealth mode, under the radar so to speak, and that's what makes them risky to deal with.

I can't give you advice on what to do, but I can say: Pay Attention to Your Gut Feeling! As the saying goes: If you think something fishy is going on, then there probably is..

Take care of yourself. Take 4 slow, deep breaths. Take some time to think clearly before acting. Don't ignore warnings. I wish I had paid attention to my gut-feeling, but I behaved impulsively because I was feeling Desperate. And that's the problem right there! When we feel desperate - others may take advantage.

Me too. Thank you.
I hope your get your money back. I agree that Exit seems like a money-making enterprise. Just looking at their website put me off joining. And their connection with Pegasos makes me wonder about that organisation too. Thanks for telling us about your experience. I understand why you applied. I was thinking of applying to Pegasos but I'm more and more dubious. I emailed them. They asked about my situation but then wouldn't say whether I'd be accepted or not but told me to apply. Hopefully they'll refund you to avoid bad publicity.

• Hugs
Reactions: peaches and Shadow Life
Upvote 0
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
I hope your get your money back. I agree that Exit seems like a money-making enterprise. Just looking at their website put me off joining. And their connection with Pegasos makes me wonder about that organisation too. Thanks for telling us about your experience. I understand why you applied. I was thinking of applying to Pegasos but I'm more and more dubious. I emailed them. They asked about my situation but then wouldn't say whether I'd be accepted or not but told me to apply. Hopefully they'll refund you to avoid bad publicity.
Yes, when I first emailed it was to ask how the new guidelines for their application process woud affect those with mental illness, now. He replied asking me the same question and said the same thing.

If I don't get my refund, I'll keep the video posted publicly. Thanks for sharing your experience, too.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
Upvote 0
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Yes, when I first emailed it was to ask how the new guidelines for their application process woud affect those with mental illness, now. He replied asking me the same question and said the same thing.

If I don't get my refund, I'll keep the video posted publicly. Thanks for sharing your experience, too.
This is so insane. Are you sure you aren't just being paranoid? From what I can tell their communication is pretty slow and bad, but they are also dealing with overseas suicidal people and have a lot of legal issues to deal with, are you sure they aren't just having to be precautious with everything? Ugh I agree that things do feel off, but then again this is VAD in a foreign country we're talking about, it's bound to be a weird process right? I wish I could watch your YT video.

Upvote 0
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
This is so insane. Are you sure you aren't just being paranoid? From what I can tell their communication is pretty slow and bad, but they are also dealing with overseas suicidal people and have a lot of legal issues to deal with, are you sure they aren't just having to be precautious with everything? Ugh I agree that things do feel off, but then again this is VAD in a foreign country we're talking about, it's bound to be a weird process right? I wish I could watch your YT video.
Anything is possible, haha, but I am not saying this is a scam - please let me be absolutely clear on that point. All I have done is report on my own experience and what my thoughts are on that experience. Perhaps I am being overly-cautious, but that is my nature. When it comes to trusting strangers in a foreign country with over $10k and very sensitive personal & medical information, in this day and age of technology, I think being overly-cautious is exactly what I need to be..

I asked D to tell me his last name - he ignored the question (I presumed he was Damian Flowers and I was looking for confirmation.) I asked why there was no physical address for Pegasos on their invoice - he ignored the question. When I asked if I could send my documents via UPS or another courier - he said they would not be able to accept them (huh? why not?) When I asked how many foreign cases they've taken on - he said they don't divulge that. (Which is kind of funny since other organizations that have been interviewed, like Erika @ LifeCircle who is the sister to the founder of pegasos, had no problem discussing their numbers.) That's what I meant by operating in a cloud of "secrecy" or "under the radar" - they don't give details about their business - and it makes me wonder why. I believe information is power because it can help you with your decision-making; it can help you feel secure when dealing with so many unknowns.

Thank you for your question and giving me the opportunity to explain further. My desire to share is to inform. That's all. I would never presume to tell anyone what to do or think. I simply want to share my own experience and my own thoughts.

If I don't receive the refund (I will update you guys here), you may get to see the video after all.

Me too. Thank you.

Update about Exit and the PPeH: They have responded to my email and have reset my profile. It had something to do with me clearing my cache - and therefore the cookie, too. Without the website cookie, it counts in a way that I don't exactly understand. In any case, it was not about retaliation or payback, lol!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: literallydonee and rationaltake
Upvote 0
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022
Anything is possible, haha, but I am not saying this is a scam - please let me be absolutely clear on that point. All I have done is report on my own experience and what my thoughts are on that experience. Perhaps I am being overly-cautious, but that is my nature. When it comes to trusting strangers in a foreign country with over $10k and very sensitive personal & medical information, in this day and age of technology, I think being overly-cautious is exactly what I need to be..

I asked D to tell me his last name - he ignored the question (I presumed he was Damian Flowers and I was looking for confirmation.) I asked why there was no physical address for Pegasos on their invoice - he ignored the question. When I asked if I could send my documents via UPS or another courier - he said they would not be able to accept them (huh? why not?) When I asked how many foreign cases they've taken on - he said they don't divulge that. (Which is kind of funny since other organizations that have been interviewed, like Erika @ LifeCircle who is the sister to the founder of pegasos, had no problem discussing their numbers.) That's what I meant by operating in a cloud of "secrecy" or "under the radar" - they don't give details about their business - and it makes me wonder why. I believe information is power because it can help you with your decision-making; it can help you feel secure when dealing with so many unknowns.

Thank you for your question and giving me the opportunity to explain further. My desire to share is to inform. That's all. I would never presume to tell anyone what to do or think. I simply want to share my own experience and my own thoughts.

If I don't receive the refund (I will update you guys here), you may get to see the video after all.

Update about Exit and the PPeH: They have responded to my email and have reset my profile. It had something to do with me clearing my cache - and therefore the cookie, too. Without the website cookie, it counts in a way that I don't exactly understand. In any case, it was not about retaliation or payback, lol!
I completelyyyy agree, you literally have to give them SO MUCH (all identity short of your social) and over $10K USD, and they give you so very little back (good communication, information, any personal details). I don't even know how you made the deposit to them without the physical address and name to send it to. I agree that my gut instinct especially during these times on the internet is to not easily and willingly give so much personal information to a sketch website and org, but I plan on offing myself no matter what happens so I'm being less cautious, I think they low-key know that and prey on that. Then again, they definitely do have costs to operate and have to have lawyers etc, they are literally helping people die, and Im sure family members of those deceased who find out who helped are going to be enraged and want revenge or to sue or whatever, so these organizations have to protect themselves. It's all VERY complicated and confusing, but everything you are feeling and saying is 10000% valid and my paranoia is right there with you. I feel like there is a way for them to be more communicative and transparent and still protect themselves. Oh well. I really hope you get your full refund back after all you've dealt with.

Reactions: Shadow Life and rationaltake
Upvote 0
L

literallydonee

Sep 13, 2022

did you get your refund?

Upvote 0
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
did you get your refund?
Hi, not yet. I sent an email this morning asking if he could tell me when I could expect it, but no answer yet.. I hope my video (sometimes public/sometimes private) hasn't pissed him (or RH) off so that they *won't refund me, though. gawd. Oh well, there's nothing I can do - they hold all the cards.

How are you doing LD? I think about you and your comment (about offing yourself, anyway), so I just wanted to ask if you were doing okay today. I hope you are.

Upvote 0
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
did you get your refund?
Hi everybody. I got my full refund back, this morning. I hope you are all doing well today. 🙏
Hi. I was wondering if you are still in contact with D. Do you mind sharing an update on your experience?

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake and outrider567
Upvote 0
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
Do they need records or a letter??
They need both: medical records and medical letters, if there are any, and if what you mean by 'letter' is a document that refers to your medical issues and/or conditions - though that would be detailed in your records. They also need a letter from you describing why you want their help, in your own words.

Upvote 0
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
At the Euthanasia Expertise Center, more than 90% of euthanasia requests based on psychiatric disorders are rejected.

Yes, waiting on those clinics is almost a phantasy, putting thoughts or efforts towards it is a waste of energy. Unfortunately the reality is that those things are not available for the vaste majority of people and we have to figure our own ways to go and forget the phantasy some miracle will help us. We're alone.

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki
Upvote 0
E

EndlessX

Feb 1, 2023
I find that damien guy to be really realy rude he doesn't let you ask questions where as dignitas does and is happy to answer. and he just cuts you off and says I will not answer any of your questions ok bye he's just so rude wish they'd fire him and make it more accessible to people who need it pegasos seems highly dodgy to me

Upvote 0
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
They need both: medical records and medical letters, if there are any, and if what you mean by 'letter' is a document that refers to your medical issues and/or conditions - though that would be detailed in your records. They also need a letter from you describing why you want their help, in your own words.
Hi Shadow,
I just spent the evening studying Pegasos because I fairly recently read an article about 2 women, I think sisters, in their 40's/50's who very successfully ended their lives for mental health reasons at Pegasos.
I have been relying on them or Dignitas as my plan.
I don't want horrific physical suffering or living with brain damage. As many people express on this site, I am overwhelmed with pain.
Any updates researching overseas options?
Thank you for any information you can provide.

Upvote 0
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Hi Shadow,
I just spent the evening studying Pegasos because I fairly recently read an article about 2 women, I think sisters, in their 40's/50's who very successfully ended their lives for mental health reasons at Pegasos.
I have been relying on them or Dignitas as my plan.
I don't want horrific physical suffering or living with brain damage. As many people express on this site, I am overwhelmed with pain.
Any updates researching overseas options?
Thank you for any information you can provide.
Unless if you're near the age of 50 or have a terminal illness I wouldn't bother. Heck I think the only reason why they made an exception for the younger sister who was under 50 was because she was both only under the age of 50 by 1 (49) and she wanted to CTB alongside her older sister.

Reactions: GasMonkey
Upvote 0
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Unless if you're near the age of 50 or have a terminal illness I wouldn't bother. Heck I think the only reason why they made an exception for the younger sister who was under 50 was because she was both only under the age of 50 by 1 (49) and she wanted to CTB alongside her older sister.
I'm well over 50.
I read so many of the posts here and some of the people are so young. I have stayed in life way too long because I have many of the emotional, lifelong issues up and bearable suffering as I read here. Aging has brought physical melodies as well though nothing terminal.
It's a complicated process, and realistically, I would rather find Nembutal or phenobarbital or fentanyl.
I do not have the bandwidth for any more suffering.
I'm well over 50.
I read so many of the posts here and some of the people are so young. I have stayed in life way too long because I have many of the emotional, lifelong issues up and bearable suffering as I read here. Aging has brought physical melodies as well though nothing terminal.
It's a complicated process, and realistically, I would rather find Nembutal or phenobarbital or fentanyl.
Typo, meant to say unbearable suffering

Upvote 0
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I'm well over 50.

Typo, meant to say unbearable suffering
Ah okay if you're well over 50, Pegasos are extremely likely to accept you even without any kind of physical illnesses. Dunno if I'd still recommend that method, it's very expensive. And Pegasos would still like extensive documents and medical records which I imagine could be a pain to collect.

Also if Pegasos find out about you having any kind of mental illnesses/disorders, that may reduce your chances of them accepting you, or at the least they'll require you to have a consultation with a psychiatrist in Switzerland (says it can be done over online now), but that will cost you more too. And if you can't find anyone willing to accompany you over to Pegasos so they can identity your body for you after you pass away, you'll have to pay more money so you can get a member from Exit International who's willing to do that job for you.

Upvote 0
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Ah okay if you're well over 50, Pegasos are extremely likely to accept you even without any kind of physical illnesses. Dunno if I'd still recommend that method, it's very expensive. And Pegasos would still like extensive documents and medical records which I imagine could be a pain to collect.

Also if Pegasos find out about you having any kind of mental illnesses/disorders, that may reduce your chances of them accepting you, or at the least they'll require you to have a consultation with a psychiatrist in Switzerland (says it can be done over online now), but that will cost you more too. And if you can't find anyone willing to accompany you over to Pegasos so they can identity your body for you after you pass away, you'll have to pay more money so you can get a member from Exit International who's willing to do that job for you.
It all seems to be a money-making exercise to me.

To join Exit you have to tick a box to say you've never been diagnosed with a mental disorder.

I remember a post on here saying that Pegasos wouldn't accept anybody with a mood disorder.

Exit and Pegasos target the wealthy elderly. That's their market.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shadowlord900
Upvote 0
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
It all seems to be a money-making exercise to me.

To join Exit you have to tick a box to say you've never been diagnosed with a mental disorder.

I remember a post on here saying that Pegasos wouldn't accept anybody with a mood disorder.

Exit and Pegasos target the wealthy elderly. That's their market.
My priority is an exit without suffering. If Pegasos or Dignitas can provide that, I want to start the process.
As often discussed here, I believe we should all have a choice to end our lives peacefully, painlessly and this should be affordable to adults.
If a Swiss option is legit and expensive, it's my best option.
Again, thank you for your thoughts and information.

Reactions: rationaltake and Shadowlord900
Upvote 0
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
My priority is an exit without suffering. If Pegasos or Dignitas can provide that, I want to start the process.
As often discussed here, I believe we should all have a choice to end our lives peacefully, painlessly and this should be affordable to adults.
If a Swiss option is legit and expensive, it's my best option.
Again, thank you for your thoughts and information.
If you're happy to pay whatever Pegasos asks of you and collect all of the documents they ask for, you have my support. I just wanted to make you aware what to expect before applying for Pegasos. While I think Dignitas might be cheaper of the two, I think Pegasos is the better of the two choices because from what I last remember, Dignitas you have to drink the Nembutal solution (unless if you have an injury/illness preventing that), while with Pegasos you're always allowed the option of getting the Nembutal solution intravenously.

Upvote 0
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
If you're happy to pay whatever Pegasos asks of you and collect all of the documents they ask for, you have my support. I just wanted to make you aware what to expect before applying for Pegasos. While I think Dignitas might be cheaper of the two, I think Pegasos is the better of the two choices because from what I last remember, Dignitas you have to drink the Nembutal solution (unless if you have an injury/illness preventing that), while with Pegasos you're always allowed the option of getting the Nembutal solution intravenously.
Thank you again. Good to know.

Upvote 0
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Hello, Does anyone have advice or suggestions for the Pegasos Swiss Association?
Hello,
Did you ever find consistent/accurate information on how to apply?
I do know that first, you have to join. I think it's about $50 a year.
The application process looked daunting.
Please update me if you can.
Thank you.

Upvote 0