• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
This is a slight variation of the ddmp2 euthinasia mixture they use in USA to peacefully kill sick people, I will be using this method.

Ddmp2 is diagoxin, diazepam,morp
hine and propranolol+antiemetics.

Diagoxin is near impossible to source so this is whats needed to ensure painless death for relatively cheap price.

1 gram of bromazolam powder (RC benzo stronger than diazepam, easy 2 source 50 GBP a gram)

0.3 gram of Etonitazene (or any rc fentanyl analogue)

2 grams of propranalol

Metoclopramide 6-10 tablets to be taken 2 days prior to CTB and a 30 mg dose hour prior to CTB.

Crush everything into fine powder and mix it with 200-300ml of grapefruit juice which increases the drugs potency x3 make sure to fast the day if CTB water only. Will pass out within 5-8 mins and CTB within 30. I'm so eager to die peacefully and so glad I have the pharmacological knowledge to do it and able to share it, I don't want to die alone though 🙁

I'm homeless and sleep deprived so I'm sorry if I haven't written this well, any questions fire away 🙂💊😈

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Willy Wonka, Neverfeltdeader, sserafim and 11 others
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
no questions here from me, just support.
I'm in canada and have no idea how to go about obtaining any of these resources, but i appreciate the technique and informative post about it regardless. i wish for you or anyone else to experience the relief and comfort you deserve. and immense luck, i wish that for you too. that you're successful and if you have been able or are able to source all of the resources.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmic-joke
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
no questions here from me, just support.
I'm in canada and have no idea how to go about obtaining any of these resources, but i appreciate the technique and informative post about it regardless. i wish for you or anyone else to experience the relief and comfort you deserve. and immense luck, i wish that for you too. that you're successful and if you have been able or are able to source all of the resources.
Thank you mate, I've got everything except etonitazene cos I'm broke, it's pretty easy to source all you need is tor and Cleopatra PGP client.

lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
Thank you mate, I've got everything except etonitazene cos I'm broke, it's pretty easy to source all you need is tor and Cleopatra PGP client.
OHHHh i feel like i realize now that i missed the TOR users part of the post title, ha! of course!
that makes sense.
i'm always concerned that if i spent the money to source these products on the dark web that i'd not get what i'd hoped for.. but i am so inspired by your ability to source it, and wish you well. that's awesome. I do know all about the tor browsers and ability to source things online, but just.. yeah, that fear. always there. maybe it's just my survival instinct kicking in before i even get the chance to try.. i don't know. but i hope you the most luck and the best results.. !

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Sounds promising, i'm just afraid that customs will fuck up my orders. Which is why i'm wary of ordering from international deepweb markets.

• Aww..
Reactions: Aim, cosmic-joke and lack
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
OHHHh i feel like i realize now that i missed the TOR users part of the post title, ha! of course!
that makes sense.
i'm always concerned that if i spent the money to source these products on the dark web that i'd not get what i'd hoped for.. but i am so inspired by your ability to source it, and wish you well. that's awesome. I do know all about the tor browsers and ability to source things online, but just.. yeah, that fear. always there. maybe it's just my survival instinct kicking in before i even get the chance to try.. i don't know. but i hope you the most luck and the best results.. !
Thank you brother if you want some certified markets and Everything else pm me x
Thank you brother if you want some certified markets and Everything else pm me x
I've been scammed twice in 11 years so I'm alright lol
Sounds promising, i'm just afraid that customs will fuck up my orders. Which is why i'm wary of ordering from international deepweb markets.
Your right ordering domestic is always best however if you talk to decent vendors you can discuss stealth and arrange a decoy for your order. What country you in if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lack
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Your right ordering domestic is always best however if you talk to decent vendors you can discuss stealth and arrange a decoy for your order. What country you in if you don't mind me asking?
I'm from finland, which is known for incredibly strict customs. I've heard from other finns that about every 3rd order from abroad gets caught.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
I'm from finland, which is known for incredibly strict customs. I've heard from other finns that about every 3rd order from abroad gets caught.
Send me a PM if you want I don't want to reveal sensitivr info on a thread, no way packs getting caught with decoys and mylar bags etc

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Y is digoxin so hard to obtain?!!!!

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Y is digoxin so hard to obtain?!!!!
It's such a niche heart medication there's basically no demand for it so vendors don't sell but it's really not needed. gbl, etizenes, are so deadly you can tweak the original ddmp2. I would argue my version is way more deadly. I happen to be prescribed 160mg if propranalol a day which I've saved and a bottle if morphine a week, I also got 3 granms of bromazolam (150 doses) pm me if u wanna chat bro✌️

Reactions: Unknown21
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This is a slight variation of the ddmp2 euthinasia mixture they use in USA to peacefully kill sick people, I will be using this method.

Ddmp2 is diagoxin, diazepam,morp
hine and propranolol+antiemetics.

Diagoxin is near impossible to source so this is whats needed to ensure painless death for relatively cheap price.

1 gram of bromazolam powder (RC benzo stronger than diazepam, easy 2 source 50 GBP a gram)

0.3 gram of Etonitazene (or any rc fentanyl analogue)

2 grams of propranalol

Metoclopramide 6-10 tablets to be taken 2 days prior to CTB and a 30 mg dose hour prior to CTB.

Crush everything into fine powder and mix it with 200-300ml of grapefruit juice which increases the drugs potency x3 make sure to fast the day if CTB water only. Will pass out within 5-8 mins and CTB within 30. I'm so eager to die peacefully and so glad I have the pharmacological knowledge to do it and able to share it, I don't want to die alone though 🙁

I'm homeless and sleep deprived so I'm sorry if I haven't written this well, any questions fire away 🙂💊😈
wouldn't 1 gram of Etonitazene (or any rc fentanyl analogue) work by themselves either snorted but of course more effective injected?

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
wouldn't 1 gram of Etonitazene (or any rc fentanyl analogue) work by themselves either snorted but of course more effective injected?
That's enough to kill 100s of ppl it's beyond overkill, you need anesthesia drugs and antiemetics otherwise will be painful and you will vomit, no need to inject it's 500 times stronger than pure heroin
Could anybody help me with some food money please ? Im wasting away here, I gate beggers but I've never been this hungry and I'll before obviously no worries if ppl can't help

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That's enough to kill 100s of ppl it's beyond overkill, you need anesthesia drugs and antiemetics otherwise will be painful and you will vomit, no need to inject it's 500 times stronger than pure heroin
so snorting causes vomiting or injecting? would injecting any rc fentanyl analogue cause vomiting too? how much injected to make sure i die 10000% 300 mg?
I'm guessing you'd have to inject it into a vein like heroin.

Last edited:
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
so snorting causes vomiting or injecting? would injecting any rc fentanyl analogue cause vomiting too? how much injected to make sure i die 10000% 300 mg?
You will vomit but it won't matter if u inject but I highly recommend some benzos otherwise it will be distressing
And 300mg IV is overkill but better safe than sorry

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
WearyHiker

WearyHiker

Oct 9, 2023
Bump. Thanks for your expertise. I wonder if anyone else has an opinion regarding this promising method. Oh, and if you don't mind me asking, if you're homeless, how do you receive deliveries from Tor?

Last edited:
Reactions: hiAbbey