• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Just wondering if anyone has tried Past Life Regression or Hypnotherapy, there seems to be a long list of benefits and I checked the London prices are not out of reach as you might expect I have seen 3 hours for £150 or £50 per hour but like everything, it's finding a good therapist not a conman/woman because they are out there with 5-star reviews.

I haven't decided yet but I linked few a pages below to consider there is plenty of info on the web, so they say PLR can get rid of your fears and phobias which are normally from a previous life, maybe just maybe I can get them to suppress my SI, lol. I am sceptical but I have watched and read about a lot of cases that have been successful I have found a women I know is excellent but not in London but I want to know if I can't be hypnotised do I get a refund. I have watched this woman in action on a lot of different celebrities and they were under and went back to previous life's and then an investigation took place but checking the facts afterwards wasn't that convincing.

I do my research quite well I have googled Clairvoyants, telephoned them, and offered them £500 for a 1-hour session if they could persuade me on the phone that they have a genuine gift, but they are fake, not one could convince me and they come up with a ridiculous cover story to try and save face, haha.

So, for me not to get a refund I would have to hear myself on a recording talking about my past life, simple I will soon find out if they are fake or not but like I said I saw this woman in action and the people she hypnotised wouldn't lie, but I am a bit scared of waking up with a sore bum, lol.

So my new resource is visiting a Past Life Regression and Hypnotherapy and asking them to find out why I have a fear of heights and death and can they suppress them or get rid of it completely, I will ask how many sessions I made need. below is a list of other benefits.

Other Benefits

https://kensingtonhypnosis.co.uk/issues

Past Life Story

Cheers

Geo

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I have always been interested in past life regression. I have seen some documentaries about it in the past. I wanted to know if what they say- you have to learn lessons etc.. what did I do so wrong in my past life that this one has been a total shit storm. It will be interesting to follow how it goes with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I have always been interested in past life regression. I have seen some documentaries about it in the past. I wanted to know if what they say- you have to learn lessons etc.. what did I do so wrong in my past life that this one has been a total shit storm. It will be interesting to follow how it goes with you.

I must admit I would be happy to pay £200 to find out past life information I would be over the moon especially if it took away my fear of heights and SI, haha but there are 1000's of cases of rebirth so like you said hopefully find out why I ended up with such a shit life.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Sinkinshyp
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
So a quick update, I have found the person I want to do my past life regression, they are not in London and double the price for 2 hours, lol but I have seen the results after hypnotising people and listening to their taped recordings afterwards and the initial interview prior to being hypnotised the people said they didn't believe it would work on them the same I feel.

I have sent an e-mail for information and if they are able to do what I want them to do in 2021, so let's see what reply I receive, haha. Not 100% sure I will go a head but I will wait until I hear the reply to make up my mind.

Cheers

Geo

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I have seen a few videos like you have posted. About kids knowing information- a real name with factual information behind what the kids have said. It makes you wonder why it seems to only be a few rare cases here and there- is there a conscience prior to birth that follows us? retains some memory? I believe I have been some truly amazing signs- Ive had mediumship readings of my son and I've been blown away. So I do view different subjects from different views

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo