• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm writing this while I'm on vacation so I won't be able to attempt suicide for quite a bit. This post is basically just to prepare myself more and figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong and why the hell it's not working.

I've tried to kill myself with partial hanging quite a handful of times and I just can't seem to do it right. I get the exploding head feeling often, and every time that happens I stop and try a different position. Sometimes I get a tingly feeling throughout my entire body, and I feel like I might be able to pass out yet I never do. The first time this happened, it started in my feet and worked its way up until my entire body was tingling. Sometimes my body tingles all at once. Is this a sign that I compressed the artery? I usually get pretty dizzy when this happens. I don't understand why I don't pass out. Maybe if I kept pushing and pushing instead of eventually backing out. I don't know.

Recently (right before I went on vacation a few weeks ago), I switched the knot position of the rope to the front of my neck instead, tried this a few times and my entire body had convulsions and spazzed all over. Is that a good sign? I might be able to pass out from that but I don't know... I'll have to practice more when I get back.

Anyone who's been able to pass out from this, can y'all tell me what it felt like when it happened? I am using both a belt and a rope tied into a slipknot, both near the top of my neck. I haven't really tried at the bottom of my neck because of how uncomfortable it feels when I put it down there, but I might consider forcing myself to experiment with that in the future.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Could you elaborate on ''body had convulsion and spazzed all over'' It sounds like a good sign and I have not passed out myself but from what others are saying, you don't even know you've passed out until you wake up. Like your vision goes black and then nothing, no blackness just non awareness.

Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
I think I'm going with full suspension. Two days ago, I tried hanging myself with a rope, I put the the scarf under my jaw and I made a very simple knot behind my neck, It felt kinda comfortable.. I prefer this type of hanging because there is no going back after dropping your body

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
Could you elaborate on ''body had convulsion and spazzed all over'' It sounds like a good sign and I have not passed out myself but from what others are saying, you don't even know you've passed out until you wake up. Like your vision goes black and then nothing, no blackness just non awareness.
I'm horrible at explaining things but basically all of my muscles contracted uncontrollably and I was shaking throughout my entire body. I stopped after a bit 'cause I wasn't sure if I was about to lose complete control over myself or not. :ohh: I know convulsions are usually supposed to happen after you pass out. They started immediately once I put the knot in the front. So weird. I may have to experiment more whenever I get back.

Do you know if anything happens before it turns black? Like does anything get tingly or is it just blackness and then you're gone? That's crazy to think it can just happen whenever. I sure hope it happens to me soon lol
I think I'm going with full suspension. Two days ago, I tried hanging myself with a rope, I put the the scarf under my jaw and I made a very simple knot behind my neck, It felt kinda comfortable.. I prefer this type of hanging because there is no going back after dropping your body
I've thought about full suspension but I'm extra scared considering how painful and violent it is if you don't pass out quickly. I know, I'm pathetic. Also, if I did it, I'd probably do it over a doorknob, but each doorknob where I live has something I can probably pull myself up on if I want to back out. And if I'm in extreme pain then I know that's what I'll do because I'm a coward. Sucks.

If I did this a little over a year ago it would have been so easy because of something that happened to me that made me brave enough to do absolutely anything at the time. But now I just have to live with the repressed memories and go back to being the anxious pussy I've always been...
I have practiced using a belt, when I get it positioned just right and tighten up I just pass out. When I wake up I don't remember anything. Just awake one second and waking up sometime later. Like Nutmeg, I am going to use full suspension to make sure it really works.
I wish I could say the same. Where do you put the buckle of the belt? When I use it, it's usually near the back/left of my neck, and the rope knot is usually at the back of my head, slightly off to the side. Also, is the belt at the top or bottom of your neck? I've been trying on top only because it feels horribly uncomfortable when I put it at the bottom. But I'd still be willing to try for a little bit I guess..
Same here, I get expanding head sensation, but no passing out.
Yeah it happens a lot of the time for me. It's really pissing me off

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nutmeg
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'm horrible at explaining things but basically all of my muscles contracted uncontrollably and I was shaking throughout my entire body. I stopped after a bit 'cause I wasn't sure if I was about to lose complete control over myself or not. :ohh: I know convulsions are usually supposed to happen after you pass out. They started immediately once I put the knot in the front. So weird. I may have to experiment more whenever I get back.

Do you know if anything happens before it turns black? Like does anything get tingly or is it just blackness and then you're gone? That's crazy to think it can just happen whenever. I sure hope it happens to me soon lol

I've thought about full suspension but I'm extra scared considering how painful and violent it is if you don't pass out quickly. I know, I'm pathetic. Also, if I did it, I'd probably do it over a doorknob, but each doorknob where I live has something I can probably pull myself up on if I want to back out. And if I'm in extreme pain then I know that's what I'll do because I'm a coward. Sucks.

If I did this a little over a year ago it would have been so easy because of something that happened to me that made me brave enough to do absolutely anything at the time. But now I just have to live with the repressed memories and go back to being the anxious pussy I've always been...

I wish I could say the same. Where do you put the buckle of the belt? When I use it, it's usually near the back/left of my neck, and the rope knot is usually at the back of my head, slightly off to the side. Also, is the belt at the top or bottom of your neck? I've been trying on top only because it feels horribly uncomfortable when I put it at the bottom. But I'd still be willing to try for a little bit I guess..

Yeah it happens a lot of the time for me. It's really pissing me off
I just did it there by compressing my arteries. My head got hot and my vision went black. I have felt tingles before going black. I started going black in 3 seconds and went fully black at 10 but I still knew what I was doing.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I like this method too. There are just too many ways partial can fail including the fact that you can just stand up when SI kicks in. If you fail at suicide too many times it kills your morale even more. Full suspension us the way to go, your body weight puts more than enough pressure on the carotids knocking you out in seconds. It also has no way (or time) to back out.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Recently (right before I went on vacation a few weeks ago), I switched the knot position of the rope to the front of my neck instead, tried this a few times and my entire body had convulsions and spazzed all over. Is that a good sign? I might be able to pass out from that but I don't know... I'll have to practice more when I get back.

Anyone who's been able to pass out from this, can y'all tell me what it felt like when it happened? I am using both a belt and a rope tied into a slipknot, both near the top of my neck. I haven't really tried at the bottom of my neck because of how uncomfortable it feels when I put it down there, but I might consider forcing myself to experiment with that in the future.

Those convulsions are actually your bodies natural Adrenalin trying to keep you alive. This is an actual biological survival instinct. I have had this happen. Were you to continue, you would have been moments from blacking out for good.

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I just did it there by compressing my arteries. My head got hot and my vision went black. I have felt tingles before going black. I started going black in 3 seconds and went fully black at 10 but I still knew what I was doing.
I've seen black spots in the outer portion of my eyes before but my vision never went fully black. Where are you placing the rope/knot when this happens?
I like this method too. There are just too many ways partial can fail including the fact that you can just stand up when SI kicks in. If you fail at suicide too many times it kills your morale even more. Full suspension us the way to go, your body weight puts more than enough pressure on the carotids knocking you out in seconds. It also has no way (or time) to back out.
Full suspension was my original plan before I discovered partial, but I changed it because I realized hanging could be peaceful rather than agonizing. I also have more places to partially suspend myself than fully.

I'm reconsidering full suspension if this does not work. I'm just letting irrational thoughts get to me, and full suspension will only take a few minutes and then I'll be gone forever.

I'm gonna try partial a few more times, and if I don't succeed, I really have no other choice than to fully suspend myself and only suffer for a few minutes. What's a few minutes of pain in comparison to a lifetime?

I made sure that I'm unable to stand up during partial even when I pass out. I worry most about the door opening, rope breaking, or the slim chance someone comes to find me at the worst possible moment. Either way, SI does affect me with partial. With full suspension there is no way to back out unless I stand back up on something. If I end up doing full suspension, I'm probably going to the woods.
Those convulsions are actually your bodies natural Adrenalin trying to keep you alive. This is an actual biological survival instinct. I have had this happen. Were you to continue, you would have been moments from blacking out for good.
Are they really? Because if that's true then that's great news. I'm going to experiment with the knot in the front more

Last edited:
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I've seen black spots in the outer portion of my eyes before but my vision never went fully black. Where are you placing the rope/knot when this happens?

Full suspension was my original plan before I discovered partial, but I changed it because I realized hanging could be peaceful rather than agonizing. I also have more places to partially suspend myself than fully.

I'm reconsidering full suspension if this does not work. I'm just letting irrational thoughts get to me, and full suspension will only take a few minutes and then I'll be gone forever.

I'm gonna try partial a few more times, and if I don't succeed, I really have no other choice than to fully suspend myself and only suffer for a few minutes. What's a few minutes of pain in comparison to a lifetime?

I made sure that I'm unable to stand up during partial even when I pass out. I worry most about the door opening, rope breaking, or the slim chance someone comes to find me at the worst possible moment. Either way, SI does affect me with partial. With full suspension there is no way to back out unless I stand back up on something. If I end up doing full suspension, I'm probably going to the woods.

Are they really? Because if that's true then that's great news. I'm going to experiment with the knot in the front more
I have been using my fingers just to test. I have used belt and wedged it between the door. The knot is placed at the back.

Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I have been using my fingers just to test. I have used belt and wedged it between the door. The knot is placed at the back.
Oh okay gotcha. Guess I'll have to practice with the belt more

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Oh okay gotcha. Guess I'll have to practice with the belt more
I used a belt because I didn't have a rope but I would imagine a rope be better as you can get deeper in the neck and make sure if you're using a rope that you have a cloth to prevent rope burn.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I used a belt because I didn't have a rope but I would imagine a rope be better as you can get deeper in the neck and make sure if you're using a rope that you have a cloth to prevent rope burn.
I'm using both rn at the same time but I've only kept the belt in one place and haven't really experimented with it. I'll try placing the buckle in the back next time and see what happens. But yeah, slipknot and rope would probably work better anyways, I'm just using both in case one fails :sunglasses:

Reactions: lostangel