• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Brownieee_24

Apr 14, 2024
Hi I'm trying to exit soon.

I keep running into roadblocks.

Unable to obtain nitrogen or helium because I don't have a business.

Coals in car isn't a guarantee.

Hard to find anyone who sells opiates, I don't have a connect or know anyone who does. Not sure how to access DarkNet from my iPhone and even that is taking a risk.

I'd like to jump from a parking garage but scared on impact if doing it sober.

I'd really like to cbt painless and peaceful or close to it as much as possible. I'm working with only $400 right now and I feel stuck.

I tried partial hanging but it took too long for me to pass out, ended up with a sore neck for about a week smh.

• Aww..
Reactions: chobonzi
B

Brownieee_24

Apr 14, 2024
Jumping off anything is VERY difficult.....sober or drunk. FYI.
I'd like to go painless and peaceful but I cannot find or know where to start to find a dealer.

I only got my iPhone to work from.

T

TiredKitty

Feb 26, 2023
Afraid of potentially doxxing myself, but from RI. I don't know where to start either haha. I tried jumping off a bridge some year ago but my body froze. No matter how much I wanted to do it, my body wouldn't let me. I was sober though. Sorry for rambling

• Hugs
Reactions: Brownieee_24
B

Brownieee_24

Apr 14, 2024
Afraid of potentially doxxing myself, but from RI. I don't know where to start either haha. I tried jumping off a bridge some year ago but my body froze. No matter how much I wanted to do it, my body wouldn't let me. I was sober though. Sorry for rambling
I totally understand just looking over the edge put knots in my stomach. Im trying to go the painless and peaceful way but finding a dealer is tricky. The location where I have my eyes set on is kind of close to RI.
Oklahoma!
Hi there!

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm from NY
My sister goes to college there