• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
How do I hang? I don't know how to position it, I don't have a beam in my house to hang from, I've got a slipknot with my rope going but beyond that I'm confused, looking at attaching rope to a doorknob, I've tried practicing tightening rope around my neck, two ends of a straight rope with no knots pulling both ends until I pass out, nothing happened, what do I do

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You can find all the informations regarding hanging and any questions you may have in those threads. Make sure you do everything right so you don't endup brain damaged.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here some more useful threads:

... and there's also a search bar.

Reactions: rozeske
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Trying to practice it by pulling two ends apart from each other but the rope is straight, I can't do it I'm not strong enough
Practicing it some more, trying to make myself pass out as a guideline on what to do. Tied two socks around my neck to stand between my neck and the rope, tried to make myself pass out with a practice position (opposite ends pulled backwards, crossing but not making a knot), I can't work it out
Still figuring it out and I still haven't figured it out. Could I realistically attach rope here and do partial hanging from here? It's a bit awkward but it's the only accessible beam other than my attic which will take a bit of work to get to

Attachments

• 20240407_181127.jpg
    20240407_181127.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Still working at it, think I made some progress with practicing it but couldn't get myself to pass out, being able to pinch the right nerves is hard

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
My neck is quite thick and I think I'm struggling to find the arteries/points needed to practice passing out on