• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I'm not doing well today at all. So here's my dilemma. I ordered SN from a source and it has to travel through the mail system (probably from overseas). I'm really freaking out because I'm nervous that either A) The package will get ripped inside and cause an accident with someone at the USPS killing them, or B) Someone sees my package on my porch, steals it, and opens it up thinking it's cocaine...does a rail of it then dies. My name and address would be all over the box etc. I would be arrested and held liable.
Please tell me I'm just being paranoid...none of that is going to happen.....right? RIGHT?

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Sn is used to cook meat. I'm sure many many people order it daily and accidents like that don't happen often, probably not at all. Also if someone steals your package and uses the sn, it's like when you order a kitchen knife and someone steals it and dies by it. Why would you be held liable?
Don't worry. It's gonna be fine.

Reactions: Sunset764
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Sn is used to cook meat. I'm sure many many people order it daily and accidents like that don't happen often, probably not at all. Also if someone steals your package and uses the sn, it's like when you order a kitchen knife and someone steals it and dies by it. Why would you be held liable?
Don't worry. It's gonna be fine.
Thank you, this is what my mind does. It always automatically goes to the worst of situations. I'm tired of it.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
I'm not doing well today at all. So here's my dilemma. I ordered SN from a source and it has to travel through the mail system (probably from overseas). I'm really freaking out because I'm nervous that either A) The package will get ripped inside and cause an accident with someone at the USPS killing them, or B) Someone sees my package on my porch, steals it, and opens it up thinking it's cocaine...does a rail of it then dies. My name and address would be all over the box etc. I would be arrested and held liable.
Please tell me I'm just being paranoid...none of that is going to happen.....right? RIGHT?
Sorry to say that I thought this post was satire at first.

None of that will happen.

Reactions: Judy Garland
sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
Thank you, this is what my mind does. It always automatically goes to the worst of situations. I'm tired of it.
I understand, my mind does the same. But your scenarios are very very very unlikely even with bad luck.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I understand, my mind does the same. But your scenarios are very very very unlikely even with bad luck.
What you say is true, and you would think that it would be easy to say, "no way". But by myself I get carried away and need someone (like you) to pull me out and say, "Waaaaait a minute...not going to happen".

• Hugs
Reactions: sharky