• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bear_trapped

bear_trapped

taking it one day at a time
Feb 13, 2020
i have ten 5mg oxycodone pills left over from a previous surgery and a lot of strong alcohol. would ten pills be enough to overdose on? or would i need to add ibuprofen or something else to the mix?

also i recently found out my biological father has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and i'm 99% sure i have it too. cold medicine seems to be a trigger for my fainting spells so i'm wondering if that could also be worth looking into

Last edited:
I

innerentropy

"Non placet? Licet eo reverti unde venisti"
Jul 8, 2023
i have ten 5mg oxycodone pills left over from a previous surgery and a lot of strong alcohol. would ten pills be enough to overdose on? or would i need to add ibuprofen or something else to the mix?

also i recently found out my biological father has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and i'm 99% sure i have it too. cold medicine seems to be a trigger for my fainting spells so i'm wondering if that could also be worth looking into
It is very very unlikely you can die with that small amount. I have more than 2 fucking grams of Oxy and I consider it too much unreliable. Probably it could do the trick, but I would opt for methadone instead.

bear_trapped

bear_trapped

taking it one day at a time
Feb 13, 2020
It is very very unlikely you can die with that small amount. I have more than 2 fucking grams of Oxy and I consider it too much unreliable. Probably it could do the trick, but I would opt for methadone instead.
that's very unfortunate to hear. i'm not sure how to get my hands on methadone