Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
I realised that I've been hording some old medicines for a long time, in case they were ever useful to CTB. As it happens, I've found a couple of things which may be useful.
  • 7x 10mg temazepam tablets - these are a type of benzo to help with relaxation/sleep.
  • 25x 50mg cyclazine tablets - these are anti-sickness tablets, but I'm not sure whether they are the correct ones needed?
The temazepam has an expiry date of Nov 2009 on the bottle. The cyclazine has an expiry of Oct 2009 on the bottle. Does anyone know whether this will interact with SN in an unwanted way?

sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
i think when medicines expire they lose their effectiveness. they don't "go bad" like milk (unless it's liquid meds). they just aren't as strong as they were. check with google

Dreadwing89

Dreadwing89

Sep 17, 2024
i think when medicines expire they lose their effectiveness. they don't "go bad" like milk (unless it's liquid meds). they just aren't as strong as they were. check with google
Thank you. I tried looking and unfortunately couldn't find much to indicate whether they would still be effective or not. One article suggested the bezos may still be OK.