• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I am honestly my happiest when I get to be alone. Other people are just always talking, and wanting things. Everyone has an opinion. It's just honestly overstimulating having to constantly dealing with the imput of other people. It just never ends. That's one thing about dying that I wouldn't mind. Im okay with leaving everyone behind. I do have two good friends and I am lucky for that. We talk online one in a while, but we don't really hang out. I don't really find any meaning or connection with others. Sorry, just venting.

Slenderman

Slenderman

Jimmy Smith
Jun 9, 2019
Can relate.
I cannot stand places with busy atmosphere (it's just overwhelming) and it's weird to me how others get "bored" when they have no one to hang out with. Time spent by myself seems to be a lot more satisfying than the one spent among others. I don't expect everyone to be like me, everyone to be the same, but most people I know are just so ignorant and careless, and I'm sick of them saying nothing in many words. Plus they find pleasure in activities that are fucking boring to me. Like why do they have to only go out together to eat and see movies and shit. I don't see the point, there are are some things things I'd like to do with others, because company can sometimes be nice if it's from the right people, but I very rarely happen to meet this kind of people.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
On the flip side being permanently alone will destroy you too, I've done it involuntarily all my life. Maybe it's better to suffer than be around ignorant and shallow people. I only want to talk about important things unlike 99% of the population so looks like it won't change.

appalachian moon

appalachian moon

May 13, 2019
I totally get you. Conversing with others at work or school is so draining because it all seems like meaningless chit chat to pass time and make yourself look normal, or else they start thinking you're weird for not talking. I shut down in social situations because it's too noisy, the atmosphere is buzzing around and there's too many people for me to handle - a cocktail for sensory overload.
I've noticed that my "friends" are like a bunch of sheep following their ringleader and cannot think for themselves. I used to be like them - doing anything for attention, trying to fit in and be funny, putting up a mask to hide how insecure I felt - but I quickly realised there's no point in seeking validation from others who truly don't give a shit about you just to momentarily feel better about your ego. The people I know seem so fake and immature to me now.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Spending time with people you don't want to, in places you don't want to, doing things you don't want.
I relate to this brother. There is just not enough balance, either too many people, or not enough people, but however you slice it; no control.
Its almost 'vampiric' the way these things suck the life out of you.
DBD

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I am honestly my happiest when I get to be alone. Other people are just always talking, and wanting things. Everyone has an opinion. It's just honestly overstimulating having to constantly dealing with the imput of other people. It just never ends. That's one thing about dying that I wouldn't mind. Im okay with leaving everyone behind. I do have two good friends and I am lucky for that. We talk online one in a while, but we don't really hang out. I don't really find any meaning or connection with others. Sorry, just venting.

Agree completely

sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
I feel similar. It's tough though, when I'm alone for long periods of time I start to dissociate and become a danger to myself. I know I need people but I'd rather keep it to online friendships because I become overstimulated and start looking into things too hard.

D

Darkmornings

Jun 4, 2019
From Friday afternoon to Monday morning I dont leave my house. I'm all by myself and I love every minute of it. Minutes before I hop in the shower on Monday morning I start to breakdown. Sometimes I even cry and lose my shit. I've lost all desire for a social life. I do miss having sex though. That's the only downside.

Reactions: Circles and bayarea
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I've started spending at least 10 hours per day out of the house, just kind of wandering about, & it's made me cherish my alone time. I always enjoyed it, but my god, I didn't realize how important it actually is. And I didn't fully realize how annoying and vapid most humans are. Even when you're on a trail, and only pass a few of them over the course of a few hours, it's still a few too many.

Flash

Flash

Stealing your MHz
Dec 19, 2018
Same. Doctors, controlling parents and drug dealers that disconnect without warning. I also get upset when I can't commit to a time, place and how I'm going to ctb

Reactions: Circles and bayarea
B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
I feel the same... I can be social if I have to (presentations or interviews), but in my free time, I'd rather just be alone. I dont feel lonely, I just feel content. When Im interviewing, I can roleplay as a super enthusiastic person, but it feels so fake. But Im also somewhat nervous around others, not too nervous..
I could try to fit in but that would be too much work and anxiety