• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I have used many online support communities in all my experiences I have been judged, mocked , criticised by people who have issues with mental illness and those that do not. Here are my experiences below

Out of all the online communities I have been in Sanctioned Suicide has been the best one because people here are actually honest and authentic with their experiences of life, compassionate and non judgemental. In other online communities I have met more judgemental people who took their time to shame me and blame me for my own mental health problems and even accused me of "not trying hard enough". It is frustrating because I am someone who really wanted to life and went to improve my life but the still the world had different plans for me.

I am 26 soon to be 27. At 25 I was finally at a really good point in my life for the first time I was no longer suicidal . I went travelling then coming back from my travels I managed to successfully get a higher paying job then I fell in love with a older man in his 50s because he made me feel so special in a way no man has ever done and so many wonderful experiences kept happening to me. Then fast forward to 2023 I lose it all the man turned out to be horrible two faced person who caused me so much pain playing with my feelings and humiliated me, I got for poor performance and everything constantly kept going wrong.

I have finally learnt that mental health supprt online communities and spaces are full of more judgemental people who demand you do recovery their way or no way. These people don't understand what worked for them may not work everyone and not everyone is lucky in life to acess therapists or have support to improve their current life situation.

Sanctioned Suicide thank you so much for listening to me and never judging me. When I die by suicide in my 30s I can say I tried and fought til the very end. The help never existed in this world for me to be the person i was supposed to be and give me the belonging I always wanted. Rejected by father before birth, unwanted by own blood relatives, rejected and cruelly humiliated by the men I loved throughout my life and always being an outsider, misunderstood by many understood by few.

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
Very true! I am forever grateful for this site. Even if the ppl in those other sites don't explicitly blame you they always drop hints that you could've controlled your circumstances easily. those communities also all feel so restrictive. I feel like neither i can genuinely open up nor can others give me anything other than the same regurgitated advice and cliche platitudes.

those communities also live with the idea that all mental illnesses are curable. i am sure your problems are more difficult to treat than they say.

Reactions: Linda
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I haven't been here for very long but I totally agree. This is the first place where I feel like I can be open about myself, my feelings, and my circumstances without fear of judgement or punishment. There's no fear of invalidation no matter one's circumstances and, in addition, the site is also very informative and has given me a greater understanding of my own experiences. Here, I don't feel alone, and it's a community I've come to turn to for solace when things are difficult. I recently read some of the news articles about SaSu and I was upset at how malicious and misguided the media seems to think everyone here is. We're all here to support one another, not merely to "reach out" or "seek treatment" like all the other platitudes one hears.

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
I have used many online support communities in all my experiences I have been judged, mocked , criticised by people who have issues with mental illness and those that do not. Here are my experiences below

Out of all the online communities I have been in Sanctioned Suicide has been the best one because people here are actually honest and authentic with their experiences of life, compassionate and non judgemental. In other online communities I have met more judgemental people who took their time to shame me and blame me for my own mental health problems and even accused me of "not trying hard enough". It is frustrating because I am someone who really wanted to life and went to improve my life but the still the world had different plans for me.

I am 26 soon to be 27. At 25 I was finally at a really good point in my life for the first time I was no longer suicidal . I went travelling then coming back from my travels I managed to successfully get a higher paying job then I fell in love with a older man in his 50s because he made me feel so special in a way no man has ever done and so many wonderful experiences kept happening to me. Then fast forward to 2023 I lose it all the man turned out to be horrible two faced person who caused me so much pain playing with my feelings and humiliated me, I got for poor performance and everything constantly kept going wrong.

I have finally learnt that mental health supprt online communities and spaces are full of more judgemental people who demand you do recovery their way or no way. These people don't understand what worked for them may not work everyone and not everyone is lucky in life to acess therapists or have support to improve their current life situation.

Sanctioned Suicide thank you so much for listening to me and never judging me. When I die by suicide in my 30s I can say I tried and fought til the very end. The help never existed in this world for me to be the person i was supposed to be and give me the belonging I always wanted. Rejected by father before birth, unwanted by own blood relatives, rejected and cruelly humiliated by the men I loved throughout my life and always being an outsider, misunderstood by many understood by few.
no one has put this into words in exactly this form and yes ur very right about this.

T

Tumbler

Mar 9, 2024
I can relate that running this website can be mentally tasking and quite an ordeal but thanks to a lot of contributions from good people that are no longer with us (may they rest peacefully) and the dedication from staff even in times of prejudice against our own choices, this website has become an oasis in the middle of an desert.

Thank SaSu community for everything.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Long live to SaSu.
Speaking with people without filters and without the fear of being judged is the best thing ever.
I have to say that you can find also open minded people outside this forum and in the real world, i was not so lucky.
I don't know how it will end for me, but in a way or another this is an experience I'm gratefull for.