Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
Opioids are by far the best method, in my opinion, but I feel it gets overshadowed by SN. It's easy to access once you're familiar with the darknet bible, it lets you go out on a euphoric rush and finally, it is very quick with most reports (of heavy dosage) opioid overdoses the users report blacking out almost immediately if not as soon as they push down the plunger. I wanna make a thread for opioid ctbers to discuss drugs, dosages ingestion methods etc.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Whether opioids are preferable or not is imo very subjective. You depend on the mercy of a dealer who most likely doesn't sell you 100% pure stuff. There's the chance of an opioid tolerance if people used them earlier on a regular basis and other aspects to be considered.

There's a Megathread discussing this stuff:

Spectre

Spectre

I am serious about not taking things seriously
Nov 27, 2023
Whether opioids are preferable or not is imo very subjective. You depend on the mercy of a dealer who most likely doesn't sell you 100% pure stuff. There's the chance of an opioid tolerance if people used them earlier on a regular basis and other aspects to be considered.

There's a Megathread discussing this stuff:

I know but no one's active in the megathread discussion and I don't know enough to start a conversation
200.gif

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I know but no one's active in the megathread discussion and I don't know enough to start a conversation
200.gif
Yeah I understand that. But there's also sth else, Opioids are usually illegal drugs and most people don't want to take a risk like that on top of their huge suffering that already makes them suicidal. Just my thoughts.

• Informative
Reactions: Spectre
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Life is the problem
Jul 11, 2024
If you survive Opioid OD you can end up with brain damage - no thanks.

L

losi

Jan 22, 2024
@Spectre do you have any knowledge about ghb od? i do have clonazepam and ketamine. my intital plan is plastic bag with ketamine. in darknet market ghb is available but no opioids. so i was wondering if ordering ghb is worth it or not.