• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Departme

Departme

Mar 23, 2023
No need to bump there is plenty of resource in search about opiate OD as a method it has its own megathread(s) too. Good option if access to the right type, dosage and isolation beyond administration.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
Нет необходимости натыкаться на множество ресурсов для поиска опиатных ОД как метода, у которого также есть свои собственные мегапотоки. Хороший вариант, если есть доступ к правильному типу, дозировке и изоляции после введения.
I found only a heroin megathread, I don't have access to it, only oxy and F. I read a lot of information about the dosage, but nowhere does it say the exact number, there is too much difference in the numbers, some say that 80 mg of oxy will be enough for me, others 1400. I am planning to use 80mg oxy orally with AE+ 1L beer+ 6mg clonazepam+ 0.6mg F snorting, will this be enough for me?

N

Need Peace

Sep 25, 2023
I wish I could do this method. I am a former heroin addict. I've been clean for 16 years. My opiate tolerance should be low and I'm certain I can get fent. I know a lot of people who've died from it. It would be a peaceful way to go. But getting and staying clean this long is one of the only things I've ever been successful at in life. Too come this far only to end it with a needle in my arm is something I just don't think I can do.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I am planning to use 80mg oxy orally with AE+ 1L beer+ 6mg clonazepam+ 0.6mg F snorting, will this be enough for me?
If you have absolutely no tolerance to any of those substances, you are going to overdose from that, so it's possible.
Is "possible" good enough to go for it? Well, that's up to you. But people have also survived from heavier dosages than that, just so you know.