• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I was finally alone in the house, I knew I would finally be able to binge and purge after such a long time. I didn't consume a lot of food compared to the amount I used to eat at my house, only a bowl of cereal and a good few biscuits with tea. Although, the one thing I did which was the same was drinking the two big bottles of water like I used to. That was just enough for the stomach pain to kick in. I remembered all the times I would eat and drink so much and it was hard to walk up the stairs at home. I knew the food will automatically come up if I didn't rush to the bathroom in time.

I purged, I seemed to get most of it out. I didn't even have time to tie my hair up because of the severe pain. I had a nightdress on underneath the gown I was wearing and I didn't take my gown off either because of the cuts earlier today. The doorbell rang, my aunt came with the shopping and she had left her keys here. I was in the middle of vomiting, it was all over my mouth. I ended up quickly wiping my mouth without even washing my hands or face and ran to the door to open it. After going back to the bathroom to purge any remains, I looked in the mirror and saw vomit on my cheeks. My aunt didn't see it thankfully but I saw how disgusting I looked. I purged the small remains of whatever I ate, washed my face and came out. I've never had to deal with being interrupted while throwing up, at least not like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers