• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bibotik470

Bibotik470

Jun 17, 2022
Anyone one else have neighbors that pushed them to the brink of suicide? If so, what's your reason? I really want to hear.

This is mostly a vent about what I've been going through for the longest time at my complex. Responses would be awesome, but sometimes it's just nice to let it all out. Even if no one has much input.

Allow me to start.

For almost two months now, my neighbors have been smoking. It's been seeping into my apartment and I can't stop coughing. Anytime I leave my apartment, I'm perfectly fine. But when I return, my chest burns, my head aches, my coughing fits begin yet again, and I can't stop vomiting.

There have been nights where I've gasped for air due to the amount of smoke I've been breathing in throughout the night. It's left me in a cold sweat, thinking I'll die in my sleep due to asphyxiation. Granted, I am suicidal, though I want to be the one who chooses how to CTB. Not leave it up to some dickhead to do it for me. Slowly. And painfully.

Went to the doc already to see if it's anything I contracted, like COVID for instance. I've been cleared for all illnesses, COVID test came back negative, thankfully. I've spoken to my property manager, but they refuse to do anything about it. They've sent notices but to no avail. So my neighbors continued.

Tried to sleep in the gym since it's 24/7 but got kicked out by security (WTF I LIVE HERE ASSHOLE!!!). Now I try to sleep in the stairwell, clubroom, or wherever I can give my lungs and throat a break. But even that's proven to be unsafe.

I'm sitting in my apartment, on SSDI, barely lucky enough to get rental assistance, sobbing my eyes out because of some selfish prick who has no consideration for their neighbors.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
buy a powerful stereo and turn it on full blast every time they smoke.
everyone goes to complain to the building administration and you say you only care when they smoke, they bother you, you bother them and everyone gets bothered

Bibotik470

Bibotik470

Jun 17, 2022
buy a powerful stereo and turn it on full blast every time they smoke.
everyone goes to complain to the building administration and you say you only care when they smoke, they bother you, you bother them and everyone gets bothered
I'll seriously consider that. I mean, to hell if I get in trouble at this point. It's just that noise ordinances are taken quite seriously in my complex. But fuck it at this point. Hopefully I can scrounge up the cash for a good enough stereo or speaker.

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Really sorry you're having to go thru this OP and yep had a couple POS neighbors lived right above that wouldn't stop making noise constantly hoarding TIRES of all things and stomping around been going on for 2 YEARS and me being autistic of course I'm gonna have an issue with it. I could even FEEL it thru my bed couldn't sleep at times and then ofc also got this one other guy down below that won't stop smoking inside his apartment as well I hate this place and can't WAIT to get out.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Go to your doctor tell him/her what is going on and see if they will write a letter stating you need to be in an apartment where there is no smoke. YOu may have to stay at the complex but maybe a different apt will help

R

ropearoundatree

Student
Nov 9, 2023
All I can say is, I empathize with you, and I relate to you, more than you'll ever know! . . : )

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena