• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
One hour to go until I start walking to my ctb location, I'm currently at My best friend's house and I feel awful because I know he needs me and I don't want to leave him. I'm so sorry. I'm terrified.

uncat_

uncat_

aspiring corpse
Nov 3, 2023
what are you worried about happening? why are you so terrified? writing it out might help.

I know you've already decided to go through with this, but if you really are too terrified to do it, I wouldn't recommend doing it yet.
This should be a peaceful thing, and being scared has the potential to end in some serious harm. harm that'll put you in even more misery.

Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
Is telling them an option or would they try to stop you 100%

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
what are you worried about happening? why are you so terrified? writing it out might help.

I know you've already decided to go through with this, but if you really are too terrified to do it, I wouldn't recommend doing it yet.
This should be a peaceful thing, and being scared has the potential to end in some serious harm. harm that'll put you in even more misery.
I'm mainly scared of my friend catching on however I think I can convince him otherwise
Is telling them an option or would they try to stop you 100%
They would absolutely stop me

Reactions: uncat_
bookgirl

bookgirl

đź’”
Mar 31, 2024
Ghost Hug GIF

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Have you thought this out thoroughly? I'm really afraid you end up with nerve damage, crippled for the rest of your life.
Do you have benzos at least to calm you?
I took some anti anxiety meds and sertraline so i should be fine

Reactions: LunarLight
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
Are you afraid of failing? Or about what lies after death? Maybe the way it would affect your loved ones?

Just want to know where your brain is at :) we're all here for you whether you ctb or not

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024
Are you afraid of failing? Or about what lies after death? Maybe the way it would affect your loved ones?

Just want to know where your brain is at :) we're all here for you whether you ctb or not
Definitely about how its going to affect my loved ones, I've lied to them about not leaving and it feels awful, I don't typically lie

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Didn't have Internet to post a goodbye thread, in the hospital now.
OK, I hope you'll be fine. Please don't hesitate to keep us updated if you can and want to.
How did it go if it's not indiscreet to ask?