Mind us asking what methods you tried and why you didn’t succeed ?
Sure. I worry this list could potentially identify me. Oh well, I guess!
In order of attempts...
1. Alcohol poisoning, age 11 or 12 (I don't drink otherwise)
2. Starvation, age 12 (easy when you can't afford food and your parent doesn't buy it for you)
4. "Accidentally" broke a vial of noradrenaline in my hands (friend's parent was a doctor)
5. Compazine OD. I have a reaction that is fatal if left untreated.
6. MASSIVE opiate/benzo OD w/alcohol
7. Massive nortriptyline/amitriptyline/benzo OD
8. Massive opiate, benzo, amphetamine, etc. OD, basically a pharmaceutical speedball.
9. Hanging, multiple times over the years. Easier said than done.
I had a genetic test done by one of my doctors because I'm either extremely sensitive to meds and get unbearable side effects or they don't work at all. It confirmed my bizarre metabolic issues. When I say massive I mean MASSIVE. Maybe I'm an alien or mutant of some kind. Ha.
Recovering from chest compressions, defibrillation, intubation, and comas is no fun so I've stopped trying and hope the neurological and endocrine issues I'm being monitored for will strike me down.
What would put the vast majority of people down rather quickly just makes me take a long, cozy nap. I've always been found despite being highly organized and very detailed in my planning.
Does the time my mother left me sleeping in a running car in a closed garage after surgery count?
If I can ever acquire the means to pay for it I plan on buying 4 bottles of N. Watch me be the rare freak who can't be taken down even with that amount despite being very petite.