Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Fuck it! When I hear this phrase i go insane and want to scream. Old soul is nothing more than a person getting robbed from their own childhood experiences. And were basically forced to grow up, and miss so many stages of their development. So to the people saying this! 🖕

Excuse my for my venting 😔! But i just really needed to put this into a different perspective than what alot of people. At least what i have had to deal with most of my life hearing.
However, have a wonderful day 🌸 or at least try to make yourself one 🤍 I bought myself flowers ,candles and great wine today. Hopefully it's as good as they recommended it, but i think do👏🥰

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, starrchaoz, Forever Sleep and 10 others
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I agree I'm not an old soul I'm half a human because I didn't get to experience what's supposed to be the easiest years of my life. It's fine though it'll all be over soon.

Much love ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes, Aim and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I'm guessing you'd like to be seen as a tortured human being 'hiding' behind a pleasant smile and demeanor and presumably trying her best to be good to others as she descends into the unfortunate world of depression and suicide?
If that'
I'm guessing you'd like to be seen as a tortured human being 'hiding' behind a pleasant smile and demeanor and presumably trying her best to be good to others as she descends into the unfortunate world of depression and suicide?
I am suffering my ass off, but i still try to cherish those small moments of joy, yess. I found out that my optimisme doesn't change the fact that I'm wanting to ctb very soon! And If that bugs you or anybody else! Then so be it, but that's how it is! Cheers 🌼

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, heavyeyes, Deleted member 82921 and 1 other person
L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
Thought the same I am already basically dead due to similar reasons, the ctb part would be just the ending process of this depressing looping cycle for me.
Wish you the best by the way, I like your vibes even with the sufference you have to endure 💗

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, AntHills, Aim and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Naaw 🥰 your sweet. I give you all of my prayers and wish you all the best to! ♥️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lightnings
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I totally agree with this. Being told you're an old soul probably means you had a traumatic childhood… it's not something to be celebrated, really. I wish I didn't grow up the way that I did.
Finding the little things to treat yourself like that can really help make the days more bearable, I'm glad you were able to do that for yourself today <3

• Love
Reactions: BrainShower, lightnings, AntHills and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
My goodness to others are mostly pure and genuin.but sadly not everyday is the same, and when your in pain. It isn't that easy to give. Also.. you don't want to transfer your badness to others.
.But thanks for pointing out your perseption on it i guess. 😏 (We are all just trying our best here) inc you I assume.
Xo♥️

Reactions: BrainShower and Painfu.Ll.suffering
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Yes I try to be what little I feel I still can be. I think in your case it's just who you are which I can tell from the way you write and what you say when you do. You're just doing the long wait for your SN to arrive then are you? I presume it isn't likely to be intercepted then?
can you try to specify a bit more hwat you are trying say? excuse me if i am seemig rude, by i am curius about your thouhs :D

Last edited:
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
can you try to specify a bit more hwat you are trying say? excuse me if i am seemig rude, by i am curius about your thouhsON PLEAASE INPOIE\RSE ME <E
off course! i will :) But is is okay i timorowI (I promise, since , this iimportamnt DIFFERENCE)
IXO I LOVE YOU

Last edited: